Here you can find the latest USAlliance Financial Federal Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions.
Best CD Rates: 24-month Certificate Special, 3.25% APY, $500 minimum deposit, 36-month 3.25% APY
Easy Membership Requirement: See full list
- You can join any of five partner associations/charitable organizations qualifies for USALLIANCE membership (Tread Lightly!, Council of Community Service, WARC, New-York Historical Society, SullivanArc).
- Individuals who live, work, worship, or regularly conduct business in the Massachusetts counties of Barnstable, Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk, or Worcester are eligible for membership. New Jersey counties of Bergan and Passaic qualify for membership.
- Employees of more than 175 companies are eligible to join.
- Registered students, staff, and faculty members of Columbia University and Manhattanville College
Table of Contents
About USAlliance Financial Federal Credit Union
In 1966, a small group of IBM employees banded together to create a financial institution to serve the unique monetary needs of Tri-State Area IBM employees. As a full-service not-for-profit financial institution, USAlliance offers a full range of checking, savings, credit cards, and loan products as well as various online banking services.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
USAlliance Financial Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a CD account to maximize your earnings. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: These accounts are subject to early withdrawal fees and other conditions
|Certificates of Deposit are going to give you the best return on your savings, so compare to the following: Sallie Mae 14-Month No-Penalty CD (2.50% APY), CIT 11-Month No-Penalty CD (2.00% APY), Discover Bank CD (Up to 3.20% APY), and Quontic Bank (Up to 2.20% APY).|
USAlliance Financial CD Features
- Flexible terms
- Select Your Own Rate
- Interest Compounded Daily
- Open With as Little as $500
- Federally insured by NCUA
In my opinion, I would definitely check out this CD rate at USAlliance Financial Federal Credit Union. Additionally, both the rates are rather high compared to others and you only need $500 to open this account.
Furthermore, this is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although USAlliance Financial offers competitive rates, I recommend checking out promotions at Discover Bank to find some other great products.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from USAlliance Financial. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Additionally, be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest USAlliance Financial Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.