Here you can find the latest USAlliance Financial Federal Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions.
Best CD Rates: 24-month Certificate Special, 4.25% APY, $500 minimum deposit, 4.00% APY 11-Month No-Penalty Certificate
Easy Membership Requirement: See full list
- You can join any of five partner associations/charitable organizations qualifies for USALLIANCE membership (Tread Lightly!, Council of Community Service, WARC, New-York Historical Society, SullivanArc).
- Individuals who live, work, worship, or regularly conduct business in the Massachusetts counties of Barnstable, Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk, or Worcester are eligible for membership. New Jersey counties of Bergan and Passaic qualify for membership.
- Employees of more than 175 companies are eligible to join.
- Registered students, staff, and faculty members of Columbia University and Manhattanville College
Table of Contents
About USAlliance Financial Federal Credit Union
In 1966, a small group of IBM employees banded together to create a financial institution to serve the unique monetary needs of Tri-State Area IBM employees. As a full-service not-for-profit financial institution, USAlliance offers a full range of checking, savings, credit cards, and loan products as well as various online banking services.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*The above rates are accurate as of 10/22/2022*
4.00% APY 11-Month No-Penalty Certificate Special
- An early withdrawal of principal requested prior to the maturity date will be processed as an account closeout for the entire balance with no early withdrawal penalty imposed.
- A withdrawal prior to maturity will reduce earnings and therefore your APY will be lower than the disclosed yield.
- Withdrawals and account closeouts are not permitted to be made within the first 7 calendar days of opening the account, beginning on the date of deposit.
- Partial early withdrawals are not permitted during the term of this certificate.
- The No Penalty CD is not available for Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), or Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (Coverdell ESA).
USAlliance Financial Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in a CD account to maximize your earnings. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty:
- If your Certificate Account has an original maturity date of less than 18 months the early withdrawal penalty will equal 180 days dividends on the amount withdrawn.
- If your Certificate Account has an original maturity date of 18 months or longer, the penalty amount will equal 360 days of dividends on the amount withdrawn.
|Compare to the best CDs such as Sallie Mae Bank 27-Month CD (5.00% APY), Sallie Mae Bank 23-Month CD (4.85% APY), CIT Bank 18-Month CD (4.60% APY), Blue Federal Credit Union 15-Month CD (4.80% APY), Quontic Bank 60-Month CD (4.45% APY), Sallie Mae 14-Month No-Penalty CD (4.40% APY), and CIT Bank 11-Month No-Penalty CD (4.10% APY).|
USAlliance Financial CD Features
- Flexible terms
- Select Your Own Rate
- Interest Compounded Daily
- Open With as Little as $500
- Federally insured by NCUA
In my opinion, I would definitely check out this CD rate at USAlliance Financial Federal Credit Union. Additionally, both the rates are rather high compared to others and you only need $500 to open this account.
Furthermore, this is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although USAlliance Financial offers competitive rates, I recommend checking out promotions at Discover Bank to find some other great products.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from USAlliance Financial. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Additionally, be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest USAlliance Financial Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.