For residents of Texas, USE Credit Union is offering you the chance to earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Checking Account with a minimum $25 deposit and a new Savings Account with a minimum $50 deposit.
You must open your Checking Account at the same time you join USE Credit Union. USE Credit Union offers four different checking account options you can choose from. In addition, they offer competitive interest rate deposit products, affordable financing on many options, 24/7 access via FREE online banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit, and more!
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
USE Credit Union Bonus Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- USE Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Thrifty Checking, Prime Checking, 2nd Chance Checking, Free Checking
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $9.95
- Additional Requirements: Must apply for a Savings Account with a $50 minimum opening deposit
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $20
How To Earn USE Credit Union $50 Bonus:
- Open a Checking Account with a minimum $25 deposit and a Savings Account with a minimum $50 deposit from USE Credit Union.
- Your $50 bonus will be deposited after you meet the requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Thrifty Checking: $5.00 monthly service charge.
- Prime Checking: $8.50 monthly service charge.
- 2nd Chance Checking: $9.95 monthly service charge ($3.00 month rebate with direct deposit).
- FREE Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Savings Account: Avoid the $3.00 per month service charge by maintaining a balance of $300 or more.
Make sure you check out USE Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion! Once you open a new Checking Account with a minimum $25 deposit and a new Savings Account with a minimum $50 deposit, you’ll receive a your bonus deposited in your account. Don’t forget, your bonus is considered interest and may be reported to IRS Form 1099-INT. In addition, if you close your account within six months of account opening, the $50 bonus will be deducted from the account balance prior to closing. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.