VisionBank is offering residents of Kansas a $50 bonus when you open a VisionGreen Checking Account by December 31, 2018.
To get started, you must provide your Student ID Card when opening your VisionGreen Checking account with a $100 opening deposit. Once you have opened your checking account, simply maintain your account for at least 90 days. On the 91st day, the $50 incentive will be paid to you if you have met the requirements.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: This offer is only available to students, so be sure to provide the bank with your Student ID Card to qualify for this bonus.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
VisionBank $50 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- VisionBank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: VisionGreen Checking
- Availability: KS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: Must provide Student ID card to be eligible
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How To Earn VisionBank $50 Bonus
- Open a new VisionGreen Checking account from Vision Bank with a $100 opening deposit by December 31, 2018.
- Be sure to provide your Student ID Card when account opening.
- Maintain your account for 90 days.
- Earn a $50 bonus on the 91st day after account opening.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- VisionGreen Checking: No monthly service fees
Make sure you check out VisionBank to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Remember that this promotion is only available to students who provide their Student ID Cards.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $50 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account