Available for Massachusetts residents, Wakefield Co-operative Bank is offering 1.25% APY when you open a Platinum Money Market account. To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $25,000 with new money. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.25% rate on balances $100,000 to $3,000,000. All deposits are covered in full by the FDIC (up to $250,000), and unlimited coverage by Share Insurance Fund (SIF). If you are interested and qualify, apply online today!
Wakefield Co-operative Bank Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Platinum Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.25% APY
- Minimum Balance: $100,000
- Maximum Balance: $3,000,000
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
- Insured: FDIC & SIF
Earn Wakefield Co-operative Bank Rates:
- Open a Platinum Money Market account from Wakefield Co-operative Bank with an opening deposit of $25,000, from new money.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 to $99,999||0.50% APY|
|$100,000 up to $3,000,000||1.25% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- They offer 24 hour telephone banking, so you can check your balance or make loan payments anytime.
- ATM Locator/SUM Network, so you won’t get charged by non-Wakefield ATMs that are part of the network
- Popmoney, which you can use to instantly send someone money without sharing account details
- Competitive Money Market Rate up to $3,000,000
Check out this offer from Wakefield Co-operative Bank. When you open a Platinum Money Market account you can earn a 1.25% APY! This rate is great for balances between $100,000 and $3,000,000. The maximum amount is really high, so you’ll have plenty of room to grow and gain interest! Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.74% to 29.74%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply