For residents of Wisconsin, WaterStone Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $100 bonus when you sign up for a new Checking Account and enroll in their HERO Program.
To be eligible for the bonuses, you must first enroll into their HERO Program if you qualify to join it. Once you have joined, open a new checking account, then set up and receive a Direct Deposit of at least $200. Once you have done so, you will receive the bonus amount on the first statement cycle after the direct deposit is received.
Eligibility: This promotion is available exclusively for currently employed or retired service members including Fire Department, Police and Sheriff’s Department, and Emergency Medical Technicians. Enrollment in their HERO Program is necessary to earn this bonus.
Editor’s Note: In addition to this bonus, there is a separate $100 bonus exclusively for Active Duty Service Members, Military Veterans and Reserve and National Guard Service Members. Be sure to check out their$100 Promotion for Military.
If you know anyone else interested in having an account at WaterStone Bank, you could earn a $50 bonus when you refer them. For more information, sure to check out our WaterStone Bank Referral Review.
If you are interested in opening a money market account, you can check out their Smart Money Market & Checking Combo offer. In addition to the $100 checking bonus, you can earn a high rate of 1.40% of their Smart Money Market Account
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
WaterStone Bank $100 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- WaterStone Bank Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Essential, Universal Checking
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $200+
- Monthly Fee: $10 – $25
- Additional Requirements: Enroll in their HERO Program
- Household Limit: One per customer
- Closing Account Fee: $30 fee if closed within 90 days
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn WaterStone Bank $100 Bonus
- Enroll in their HERO Program and open a new Checking Account at any WaterStone Bank by August 31, 2018.
- Set up and receive a Direct Deposit of at least $200 within 90 days after account opening.
- Receive the bonus amount on the first statement cycle after the direct deposit is received.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Essential Checking: $10 monthly fee waived with:
- 5 CheckCard purchases or more that have posted and settled, OR
- Direct Deposits of payroll or government benefits totaling $300.00 or more
- Universal Checking: $25 monthly fee waived with:
- $1,000.00 average daily balance, OR
- Qualify to participate in the MVP, Student, or BRAVO Program, OR
- $10,000.00 or more in average daily balances
WaterStone Bank is offering you an opportunity to earn a $100 bonus when you sign up for the qualifying checking account. This bonus requires more work compared to other bank bonuses, but it’s a rather generous bonus. Aside from that, the check card bonus and eStatement bonus requirements are simple to complete.
Please share your experience by commenting below or let us know if you can fund the account with credit card! We would love to hear back from you. Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Bank Promotions!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!