Bank of the West has a $150 checking account bonus available to new customers that reside in many Western states good until 3/6/2015. There is a $300 Premier checking bonus, but keeping the account fee-free is much more difficult. Instead, I recommend to open the Easy Checking for the $150 bonus with just a $100 opening deposit requirement. You will need to keep $1K balance OR use your debit card 10 times per month for them to waive the $10 monthly fee. With Easy checking, you get unlimited access to Bank of the West ATMs, free Online and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay, and free debit card.
How to get your $150 cash bonus:
- Fund account with a minimum of $100 opening deposit.
- For the first $100: Make a direct deposit of at least $250 or more by 5/29/2015
- For the additional $50: Make 10 debit card purchases for the two months following the posting of the opening deposit. Each purchase must be $3 or more.
|Discover Bank offers 0.90% APY on all balances, that's over 5X the National Savings Average with a low $500 minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees! FDIC insurance up to $250,000. Apply Now---Full Review||Capital One 360 Checking Account offers no hidden fees or minimums as you earn interest on your everyday money with over 38,000 fee-free Allpoint ATM. Earn up to $1,000 in bonus referrals! Apply Now---Full Review|
Bank of the West $150 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Easy Checking
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY
- Expiration Date: 3/6/2015
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull only. ChexSystems.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $10 monthly fee for Easy checking($1K balance for fee to be waived).
- Additional Requirements: Make 10 debit card purchases for two months
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep it open for 91 days, otherwise there is a $25 early closure fee.
New customers at Bank of the West can earn a $150 checking bonus just for opening an Easy checking account with a $100 deposit. An early closure fee of $25 will apply if an account is closed within 91 days of the account opening date. Also, Bank will report total value of the offer to the IRS on Form 1099 for tax year 2014. See our full list for the nation’s best bank bonuses!
|Amex EveryDaySM Credit Card from American Express offers 10,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of opening your account. The card comes with 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99%, based on credit worthiness and other factors. You'll earn 2 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent at US supermarkets(up to $6,000 per year) and 1x points on other purchases. Also earn 20 more purchases with your Card in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits. The card has smart-chip technology and the ability to track your purchases on the AmEx Mobile app. There is no annual fee! Apply Now---Amex Everyday Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.