Bank of the West is offering a $200 Checking Account Bonus when opening a Premier Relationship Checking Account with $5,000 balances for at least 2 months. However, this account requires a minimum balance of $15,000 or a combined minimum balance of $25,000 in order to avoid a $30 monthly fee. The bonus promotion is good until 8/30/2013.
Attention: Bonus is for residents of the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Premier Relationship Checking account Benefits:
- Higher interest rates on the Choice Money Market Savings account and bonus interest rates on select CDs.
- No Bank of the West charge for using another bank’s ATM, and we offer rebates on fees charged by other banks for withdrawals from their ATMs.
- No charge for Premier Relationship checks and no fee for cashier’s and traveler’s cheques, money orders, stop payments, image statements, or incoming wires.
Monthly Service Charge waived when you:
- Maintain an average monthly balance of at least $15,000, OR
- Maintain a $25,000 combined average monthly balance in this account plus all linked personal checking, savings, and money market accounts, as well as CDs and IRAs.6
- Otherwise, the monthly service charge will be $30.
Open this Bank of the West $200 bonus today and enjoy all the great benefits with Premier Checking. To find more bank bonuses, see our nationwide and local list for all major banks.
Hot Deal of the Day: OptionsXpress offers $100 bonus with $500 deposit and make 3 trades. Enjoy real-time market data with free streaming quotes and unlimited access to web and mobile platforms.
|Chase Freedom® offers a $100 cash back bonus for new cardholders that spend $500 during the first three months of membership. You'll earn an additional $25 bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period. New members will also get 0% introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. Then regular APR: 13.99%-22.99% (Variable). This great cash rewards credit card is designed for those of you who want to earn easy cash back bonuses in return for your spending. Between January 1 and March 31, 2015, you can earn 5% rewards on up to $1500 spent on grocery stores, movie theaters, and Starbucks® stores. For all other purchases, you'll earn unlimited 1% cash back. Best of all, there is no annual membership fee. Apply Now---Chase Freedom $100 Bonus Review|