Bank of the West is offering a $200 Checking Account Bonus when opening a Premier Relationship Checking Account with $5,000 balances for at least 2 months. However, this account requires a minimum balance of $15,000 or a combined minimum balance of $25,000 in order to avoid a $30 monthly fee. The bonus promotion is good until 8/30/2013.
Attention: Bonus is for residents of the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Premier Relationship Checking account Benefits:
- Higher interest rates on the Choice Money Market Savings account and bonus interest rates on select CDs.
- No Bank of the West charge for using another bank’s ATM, and we offer rebates on fees charged by other banks for withdrawals from their ATMs.
- No charge for Premier Relationship checks and no fee for cashier’s and traveler’s cheques, money orders, stop payments, image statements, or incoming wires.
Monthly Service Charge waived when you:
- Maintain an average monthly balance of at least $15,000, OR
- Maintain a $25,000 combined average monthly balance in this account plus all linked personal checking, savings, and money market accounts, as well as CDs and IRAs.6
- Otherwise, the monthly service charge will be $30.
Open this Bank of the West $200 bonus today and enjoy all the great benefits with Premier Checking. To find more bank bonuses, see our nationwide and local list for all major banks.
Hot Deal of the Day: OptionsXpress offers $100 bonus with $500 deposit and make 3 trades. Enjoy real-time market data with free streaming quotes and unlimited access to web and mobile platforms.
|Chase Ink Cash® Business Card offers $200 cash back after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening – one of the largest amounts ever offered for a business credit card. You'll receive 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. The card also gives 2% cash rebate on the first $25,000 spent annually on gas and dining expenses, and 1% rebate on all other things. There is a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers. Afterwards, the go-to APR of Regular APR: 13.24% (Variable). I personally prefer Ink Cash Business Card to the other Ink cards because you get cash back, generous cash rebates, and no annual fee for a business card!
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Cash Business Review