Bank of the West is offering a $200 Checking Account Bonus when opening a Premier Relationship Checking Account with $5,000 balances for at least 2 months. However, this account requires a minimum balance of $15,000 or a combined minimum balance of $25,000 in order to avoid a $30 monthly fee. The bonus promotion is good until 8/30/2013.
Attention: Bonus is for residents of the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Premier Relationship Checking account Benefits:
- Higher interest rates on the Choice Money Market Savings account and bonus interest rates on select CDs.
- No Bank of the West charge for using another bank’s ATM, and we offer rebates on fees charged by other banks for withdrawals from their ATMs.
- No charge for Premier Relationship checks and no fee for cashier’s and traveler’s cheques, money orders, stop payments, image statements, or incoming wires.
Monthly Service Charge waived when you:
- Maintain an average monthly balance of at least $15,000, OR
- Maintain a $25,000 combined average monthly balance in this account plus all linked personal checking, savings, and money market accounts, as well as CDs and IRAs.6
- Otherwise, the monthly service charge will be $30.
Open this Bank of the West $200 bonus today and enjoy all the great benefits with Premier Checking. To find more bank bonuses, see our nationwide and local list for all major banks.
Hot Deal of the Day: OptionsXpress offers $100 bonus with $500 deposit and make 3 trades. Enjoy real-time market data with free streaming quotes and unlimited access to web and mobile platforms.
|Citi ThankYou® Premier Card is offering 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points that can be redeemed for up to $500 in gift cards or $625 in airfare. You'll earn 20,000 points after $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Earn an additional 30,000 points after another $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of your second year of being a cardmember. Cardholders earn 3 points per dollar on Dining and Entertainment, 2 points per dollar on Airfare and Hotels, and 1 Point on all other purchases. There is no annual fee for the first year(a saving of $125). There is absolutely no points cap and no expiration of points, hence there’s no limit to the points you can earn. Citi ThankYou Premier Review|