Bank of the West is offering a $200 Checking Account Bonus when opening a Premier Relationship Checking Account with $5,000 balances for at least 2 months. However, this account requires a minimum balance of $15,000 or a combined minimum balance of $25,000 in order to avoid a $30 monthly fee. The bonus promotion is good until 8/30/2013.
Attention: Bonus is for residents of the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Premier Relationship Checking account Benefits:
- Higher interest rates on the Choice Money Market Savings account and bonus interest rates on select CDs.
- No Bank of the West charge for using another bank’s ATM, and we offer rebates on fees charged by other banks for withdrawals from their ATMs.
- No charge for Premier Relationship checks and no fee for cashier’s and traveler’s cheques, money orders, stop payments, image statements, or incoming wires.
Monthly Service Charge waived when you:
- Maintain an average monthly balance of at least $15,000, OR
- Maintain a $25,000 combined average monthly balance in this account plus all linked personal checking, savings, and money market accounts, as well as CDs and IRAs.6
- Otherwise, the monthly service charge will be $30.
Open this Bank of the West $200 bonus today and enjoy all the great benefits with Premier Checking. To find more bank bonuses, see our nationwide and local list for all major banks.
Hot Deal of the Day: OptionsXpress offers $100 bonus with $500 deposit and make 3 trades. Enjoy real-time market data with free streaming quotes and unlimited access to web and mobile platforms.
|Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard®, with no annual fee, offers 20,000 bonus miles when you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days(that equates to $200 off your next trip). It's a travel credit card that lets you earn 2 points per dollar on travel and dining and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. There is also 10 percent miles-back travel redemption bonus which help cardholders reduce the cost of travel when paid for with your miles. This is the ideal card for people who want a no annual fee credit card who travel frequently outside the country since there is no foreign transaction fee. Apply Now--Full Review|