This content is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer. This site may be compensated through the through our partnership with Citi. Learn more on our Advertising Policy.
Citi ThankYou® Premier Card is offering 30,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening – redeemable for $300 in gift cards, $375 for airfare, or other great rewards. You earn 3 ThankYou® Points per $1 spent on Travel and Gas Stations. You also have a chance to earn 2 ThankYou Points per $1 spent on Dining Out and Entertainment and for all other purchases you can earn 1 ThankYou Point per $1 spent. With absolutely no points cap and no expiration of points, there’s no limit to the points you can earn. The ThankYou Premier card has no foreign transaction fees and no annual fee for the first year, then $95 thereafter.
Citi ThankYou Premier Card Features:
- Earn 30,000 bonus points after $3,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open
- 3 ThankYou® Points per $1 spent on Travel, including Gas
- 2 ThankYou® Points per $1 spent on Dining Out & Entertainment
- 1 ThankYou® Point per $1 spent on other purchases
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of ThankYou® Points you can earn with this card
- Points Transfer allows you to transfer points to participating airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Redeem ThankYou® Points for merchandise, travel rewards, gift cards and more
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
Transfer ThankYou Points to Airline Miles
The Citi ThankYou® Premier Card provides the ThankYou Rewards program that lets you transfer ThankYou points to 14 partners to get even more value for your points. They include Virgin Atlantic Flying Club, Hilton HHonors, JetBlue TrueBlue, Asia Miles, Etihad Guest Miles, EVA Air, AIR FRANCE & KLM Flying Blue, Garuda Indonesia, Malaysia Airlines Enrich, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Qatar Privilege Club, Shop Your Way, Singapore Airlines, and Thai Royal Orchid Plus. Done in increments of 1,000 ThankYou points, you can transfer 30,000 TY points for e.g. 30,000 Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer miles.
- Log into thankyou.com, then find the Points Transfer on the Do More tab.
- Scroll through the redemption options and choose the partner you would like your TY points to transfer.
- Within a few days of transferring your points, you can see your miles in the program you enrolled in.
Airline miles are the best way to fly premium cabins like Singaporean suites or business/first class cabins.
The Citi ThankYou Premier card has no annual fee the first year, then $95 afterwards. They have made big improvements in ThankYou point redemption, great sign-up bonus of 30K ThankYou points, and new rewards structure. Travel abroad with your card and enjoy the many traveling benefits such as no foreign transaction fees. Personally I’ll apply for this card myself so don’t wait any longer and sign up for the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card today! Check out all the best credit card bonuses now!
Disclaimer: These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.