Ebates is a shopping portal where you can earn cash back simply by clicking through their website to a online store and making a purchase. In celebration of Valentines Day, Ebates is offering Up to 14% Cash Back at select stores such as Kate Spade, Lancome, Puma and more. This promotion is for one day only, Valentines Day, so make sure to grab something for your significant other or yourself!
Editor’s Note: If you don’t currently have a Ebates account, sign up and get $10 sign up bonus.
Ebates Valentines Promotion:
- Promotion: Up to 14.0% Cash Back
- Expiration: February 14, 2017
- Requirements: Make a purchase at select stores through Ebates
- What To Do: Sign into your Ebates account and click through the store you want to make a purchase at, complete your purchase and receive up to 14.0% cashback.
Get Up to 14.0% Cash Back:
- Sign up for Ebates if you currently do not have an account and get $10 bonus or sign in
- Go on to their Valentines Promotion Landing Page
- Pick which store you want to shop at and click through Ebates to their site
- Get Up to 14.0% Cash Back!
If you’re planning on getting your significant other a gift for Valentines Day then make sure to make the purchase through Ebates where you can earn Up to 14.0% Cash Back at select stores. Make sure to sign up for Ebates if you’re currently not a member and get $10 sign up bonus. This promotion ends tonight, so take advantage of this Valentines Day Promotion. Check out more ways to Save Money!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card is offering 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. The 80K points redeemed for travel rewards equals $1,000 which is one of the largest bonuses offered from Chase for business cards! You'll receive 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines. The card also gives 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. This card is one to have for business traveling since there is no foreign transaction fees!|
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Preferred Review