1st Ed Credit Union is offering residents of Pennsylvania a $25 bonus when you refer friends and family to open a checking account.
To get started, refer eligible friends and family members to join 1st Education Credit Union. To start earning the bonus, the referral will have to pay a $5 membership fee and deposit a minimum $25 to open a Checking Account. Finally, you will earn $25 for referring the new member and the new member will earn a $75 bonus!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this referral as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: You are eligible if you are an employee or student at a Pennsylvania school district located in one of the following counties such as Adams, Cumberland, and Franklin. For more information on eligibility, please see the Full Membership Requirements.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank referral and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
1st Ed Credit Union $25 Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- 1st Education Credit Union Referral Bonus PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $75
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5*, $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn 1st Ed Credit Union Bonus
- Refer eligible friends and family members to join 1st Ed Credit Union.
- They will have to pay a $5 membership fee to join the Credit Union
- Finally, they will have to deposit $25 to open a Checking Account.
- After 30 days, you will earn $25 for referring the new member and they will earn $75.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Checking Account: There are no monthly fees when you have a Free Checking Account at Isabella Bank.
Make sure you check out 1st Education Credit Union to learn more about the $25 referral bonus. Don’t forget this bonus will be reported on form 1099-INT. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.