For residents of New Jersey, ABCO Federal Credit Union is offering 1.01% APY on their Rewards Checking Account on balances up to $25,000. ABCO FCU is a member-owned, not-for-profit full-service financial institution headquartered in Rancocas, New Jersey. With over 35,000 members and over $210,000,000 in assets, they’re one of the largest credit unions in New Jersey.
Eligibility: Be sure to browse their eligibility list to find out if your company, group, or area is eligible for membership.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
ABCO FCU Rewards Checking Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Rewards Checking
- APY Rates: 1.01%
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement:
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Closing Account Fee: Speak with your representative to see if fees apply
ABCO Federal Credit Union Features:
- No minimum balance requirement
- Enrollment in our CUperks Rewards program
- Earn points every time you use your debit card!
- Free ATM withdrawals at all ABCO FCU ATMs
- Up to (6) non-ABCO ATM withdrawals per month free of charge
- Dividends of .10% APY* on balances over $1,000
- Access your credit report & score every 90 days
- First box of 50 checks free
- Overdraft Protection available
How To Earn 1.01% APY Rate:
- Sign up to ABCO Federal Credit Union.
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or direct debit (ACH) post and clear to your account.
- Make at least 10 debit card purchases that post and clear your account.
- Perform 1 financial transaction in online banking or bill payer.
- Agree to accept account statements electronically.
|$0 – $25,000||1.01%|
Overall, the ABCO Federal Credit Union has quite a few requirements to earn their APY. Those who qualify for membership, this may favor you if you need to stash some cash away and earn a little extra for it. However, this is not the best rate out there. Feel free to drop us a like and share your experience with this credit union by commenting below. Also, if you have any information whether this is a hard or soft pull, please let us know. For those of you don’t live in the area, can’t get this offer, or this one does not interest you, refer to our list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts for other great options!