Here you can find all the latest Aerospace Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Currently, Aerospace Federal Credit Union has a $100 bonus available when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
About Aerospace FCU Promotions
Aerospace Federal Credit Union is headquartered in El Segundo and is the 93rd largest credit union in the state of California and also the 774th largest credit union in the nation. However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
|Eligibility: Membership is open to employees of the Aerospace Corporation, military and civil service personnel of the U.S. Government who work at the Los Angeles Air Force Base, including household members, retirees, and contractors. For more information check out their membership eligibility page.|
However, even if you don’t qualify for the bonus available at Aerospace FCU, you can still open a Savings Account to join. Additionally, this savings account doesn’t earn as much interest as others on our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
*Compare Aerospace FCU Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
I’ll review the current offers below.
Aerospace Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
You can get $100 checking bonus when you open a new Fee-Free AFCU Checking Account.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA
(Offer Expires May 31, 2022)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Apply online with promo code “SPRING FEVER” or mention the Spring Fever Promotion* when applying in the branch.
- Open a new Fee-Free AFCU Checking Account between April 1, 2022 and May 31, 2022
- Make a recurring direct deposit of $200 or more into the new AFCU Checking Account by June 30, 2022.
- Spring Fever Promotion valid April 1, 2022 – May 31, 2022.
- New AFCU Checking Accounts opened April 1, 2022 through May 31, 2022 with a direct deposit of $200.00 or more by June 30, 2022 into their new AFCU Checking Account will receive $100.00 into their AFCU Checking Account.
- Verification of direct deposits and all payments into AFCU Checking Accounts will be made in July 2022.
- Offer applies to new and existing AFCU members without an AFCU Checking Account.
- If applying online, the AFCU member must enter the promo code SPRING FEVER on the Checking Account application or mention the Spring Fever promotion if applying in person at the branch.
- Qualifying direct deposits consist of a paycheck, pension payment, Social Security payment, or other government benefits payment electronically deposited into an AFCU Checking Account from an employer or outside agency.
- AFCU reserves the right to request documentation that the direct deposits qualify.
- Offer subject to change at any time without notice.
- Standard field of membership requirements apply.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- AFCU Share Draft (Checking) Account: None
- Minor Share Draft (Checking) Account: None
You can earn a bonus when you open a new checking account with Aerospace Federal Credit Union.
If you have experience banking with Aerospace Federal Credit Union then please leave us a comment below letting us know how it went. By leaving a comment you help make our site better for fellow readers!
*Check back at this page for updated Aerospace Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The field of membership is really restrictive. It is NOT open to all residents of California, only people with ties to Aerospace Corporation or LA Air Force base.
Linh Bui says
Thank you Susan! This review has been updated accordingly.