Find the latest Allegent Community Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, there is a $500 bonus when you open a checking account and meet all the requirements.
About Allegent Community Federal Credit Union Promotions
Allegent Community Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Pittsburgh and is the 35th largest credit union in the state of Pennsylvania. Established in 1935, it had grown to 42 employees and 20,494 members at 6 locations. Allegent Community Federal Credit Union offers an array of products and services such as checking accounts, free online and mobile banking and bill pay, surcharge-free ATMs, home loans, vehicle loans, Visa credit cards, money market accounts and so much more!
|Eligibility: If you live, work, worship, or attend school in Allegheny, Beaver, or Butler County, then you are eligible for membership. Once you establish your membership, your immediate family, which includes, your spouse, children, parents, siblings, grandchildren and step and adoptive relations, are also eligible for membership. For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
I’ll review the Allegent Community Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
Allegent Comunity FCU $500 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $500 bonus
- Account Type: Premier Money Plus Checking Account
- Availability: PA. (Bank Locator)
- Must live, work, worship, or attend school in Allegheny, Beaver, or Butler County, Pennsylvania to be eligible for membership.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: $10, avoidable
- Early Account Termination Fee: $10 if closed within 90 days
- Household Limit: None
(No Expiration Date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Smart Money Checking ($400 bonus), Bank of America ($200 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($1000 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus)|
How to Earn Bonus
- In order to qualify for this promotion, you must open a new Premier Money Plus Checking Account and keep it open for 12 months.
- During this 12-month period, all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Premier Money Plus Checking Account:
- 1) Direct Deposit of $500 per month;
- 2) No Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) or Negative Account Activity; and
- 3) Minimum of 20 Debit Card Transactions every 3 months.
- If all required conditions have been met, $250.00 will be deposited into your Premier Money Plus Checking Account at the end of 6 months.
- If all required conditions have been met after 12 months, another $250.00 will be deposited into your Premier Money Plus Checking Account at the end of 12 months.
- Any bonus amount will be reported to the IRS for tax-related purposes.
- A Premier Money Plus Checking Account requires a $1,500.00 minimum balance to open and earn dividends.
- A $10/month fee will be assessed if the average daily balance within the account is less than $1,500.00.
- Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
- This promotion is only available for new checking accounts and does not qualify if you have had a checking account within the last 12 months or currently have a checking account with Allegent Community Federal Credit Union.
- Allegent Community Federal Credit Union reserves the right to refuse to open an account or to pay a bonus at any time for any reason.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time.
- Membership eligibility required.
- Federally insured by NCUA.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Premier Money Plus Checking: $2 a month applies to paper statements. A fee of $10 applies if the minimum average daily balance is less than $1500
Lastly, Allegent Community Federal Credit Union is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when it becomes available. Additionally, you will get tons of account features and benefits.
Compare Alltru Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
*Check back at this page for updated Allegent Community Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.