Find an updated list of Allegius Credit Union Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are promoting a $200 bonus when you open a checking and savings account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Allegius Credit Union Promotions
Allegius Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Burns Harbor, Indiana. It was established in 1966 and has grown to 16,000+ members at 4 locations. However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: IN (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
|Eligibility: Must be an employee of Allegius Credit Union or work in one of the Select Employee Groups (SEGs) who offer credit union membership as a benefit to employees. Members of the Independent Cat Society and immediate family members of a current member are also eligible to join. See current membership details|
Compare Allegius Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
Next, I will be reviewing Allegius Credit Union promotions below.
Allegius Credit Union Bank $200 Checking Bonus
Allegius Credit Union will give you up to a $200 bonus when you become a member and sign up for an account.
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash Back Checking + Savings
- Availability: IN
(No Expiration Date Listed)
Editor’s Note: There is a 2nd alternative $200 bonus link here.
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), and PNC Bank Virtual Wallet (Up To $400 Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Earn $100 for new membership
- $100 when you open a new Kasasa Cash Back
- Deposit $50 a month in automatic deposit into each account ($50 in savings and $50 in checking)
- Use promo code “BTS“
- Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards.
- The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union.
- A maximum of $8.00 cashback may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
- You will also receive reimbursements up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified.
- An ATM receipt must be presented within sixty (60) calendar days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5.00 or higher.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Free Kasasa Cash Checking: None
- Free Kasasa Cash Back Checking: None
- InControl Checking: $3.00 monthly fee, waived if enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements and have at least 8 debit card purchases post and settle.
Allegius Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you meet all the requirements above. Even though there are no monthly fees, to earn this bonus you must keep the account active and in good standing. You will receive the bonus incentive over time through a 4% cashback. Since this is a smaller credit union this promotion will be unavailable to most.
If you have experience banking with Allegius Credit Union please leave us a comment below letting us know how it went. Because your feedback helps make our site better for everyone.
*Check back at this page for updated Allegius Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.