Find an updated list of Allegius Credit Union Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are promoting a $200 bonus when you open a checking and savings account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Allegius Credit Union Promotions
Allegius Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Burns Harbor, Indiana. It was established in 1966 and has grown to 16,000+ members at 4 locations. However, if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Must be an employee of Allegius Credit Union or work in one of the Select Employee Groups (SEGs) who offer credit union membership as a benefit to employees. Members of the Independent Cat Society and immediate family members of a current member are also eligible to join. See current membership details|
Next, I will be reviewing Allegius Credit Union promotions below.
Allegius Credit Union Bank $200 Checking Bonus
Allegius Credit Union will give you up to a $200 bonus when you become a member and sign up for an account.
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash Back Checking + Savings
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(No Expiration Date)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
How To Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- Earn $100 for new membership
- $100 when you open a new Kasasa Cash Back
- Deposit $50 a month in automatic deposit into each account ($50 in savings and $50 in checking)
- Use promo code “BTS“
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $96 cash back per year, $8 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Online bill pay
- Free mobile banking, eStatements, and Visa® debit card
- Nationwide shared branches via the CO-OP network
- Nationwide surcharge-free ATMs via the CO-OP & Alliance One networks
- Unlimited monthly transactions
- No minimum deposit to open
- There are no monthly service fees
- Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards.
- The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union.
- A maximum of $8.00 cashback may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
- You will also receive reimbursements up to $25 ($4.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified.
- An ATM receipt must be presented within sixty (60) calendar days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5.00 or higher.
Allegius Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you meet all the requirements above. Even though there are no monthly fees, to earn this bonus you must keep the account active and in good standing. You will receive the bonus incentive over time through a 4% cashback. Since this is a smaller credit union this promotion will be unavailable to most.
If you have experience banking with Allegius Credit Union please leave us a comment below letting us know how it went. Because your feedback helps make our site better for everyone.
*Check back at this page for updated Allegius Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.