Find an updated list of American Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus offer for opening a qualifying account and becoming a member of the bank.
Table of Contents
About American Bank & Trust Promotions
American Bank and Trust began as a neighborhood bank on the Hilltop in Rock Island, Illinois in 1968. It has grown to become a locally-owned regional financial services company in the Quad Cities, Illinois/Iowa and northeast Illinois market areas.
I’ll review the current American Bank & Trust offers below.
American Bank & Trust $100 Checking Bonus
American Bank & Trust is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: IA, IL (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirements: No
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None Listed
- Household Limit: One
(No Expiration Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- To qualify for bonus, open a checking account, make 1 deposit and 5 debits within the first 30 days.
- The $100 bonus is available to only new customers and limited to one per household.
- Account Fees: You will be charged $2.00 for each non-American Bank ATM withdrawal in excess of 6 per month. A monthly fee of $5.00 will be charged for customers under 55 years of age and over 25 years of age if electing to receive paper statements.
- You will receive $100 as a bonus after 1 deposit and 5 debits are made within the first 30 days.
- To obtain the bonus, you must maintain $0.01 for 30 days.
- $100 Bonus will appear as an account credit on the first business day after 30 days and all qualifications are satisfactorily met.
- Fees may reduce the earnings on the account.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Preferred Plus Checking: $10 monthly fee if balance falls below $1,000
- Green Plus Checking: None
- 55+ Checking: None
- iCan Checking: None
- Edge Checking: None
- Savings: $2.50 monthly fee, waivable with $25 average balance
- Money Market: $10 monthly fee when the average daily balance falls below $1,000
- High Yield Money Market: $10 monthly fee when the average daily balance falls below $1,000
- Commercial Checking: $25 monthly fee
- Business Interest Checking: $15 monthly fee if the minimum balance falls below $1,000, waived for non-profits
- Core Business Checking: None
- Business Savings: $2.50 monthly fee if the average daily balance falls below $25
If you are looking to join American Bank & Trust, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Furthermore, please provide your feedback as they make our sites better!
*Compare American Bank & Trust Promotions with other bank bonuses from Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
*Check back for updated American Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.