Find an updated list of American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus for opening a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About American Eagle Financial Credit Union Promotions
American Eagle Financial Credit Union is the largest credit union in the state of Connecticut. Furthermore, it was established in 1935 and has around 150,000 members at 20 locations. Additionally, American Eagle Financial Credit Union has an A health rating. However, if you don’t live in Connecticut or Massachusetts, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
- Availability: CT, MA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
|Eligibility: You’re eligible for membership if you live, work, worship, or attend school in Hartford, Middlesex, Tolland, or New Haven County in Connecticut, and Hampden County, Massachusetts. See current membership details|
I’ll review the current American Eagle Financial Credit Union Promotions below.
American Eagle Financial Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
American Eagle Financial Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you open their Everyday Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Everyday Checking
- Availability: CT, MA
- Early account termination fee: $15 if closed within 180 days from account opening
- Household limit: None listed
(Offer expires March 19, 2022)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), U.S. Bank Platinum Checking ($300 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), and BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($500 Bonus).|
How To Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- Open an Everyday Checking account
- Make a direct deposit totaling $500 (in the first 60 days of account opening)
- Use your Visa Debit Card 10 times (in first 60 days).
- Promotion valid for new personal Checking accounts opened between February 21, 2022, through March 19, 2022.
- Excludes Business Checking and Fresh Start Checking accounts.
- Offer not available to existing AEFCU checking members or those whose accounts have been closed in the last 365 days.
- $5 Savings account required for AEFCU membership.
- The account holder must enroll for a recurring direct deposit totaling five hundred dollars ($500.00) or more into new Checking account and complete ten (10) debit card transactions (signature or pin-based) on the new Checking account within sixty (60) days of Checking account opening to be eligible for $200.00 payment.
- Account must be open and have a positive balance at the time of bonus payout in order to qualify for bonus.
- Limit of one $200.00 payment per member.
- Please allow up to 120 days from account opening to receive the bonus deposit into your Membership Savings account.
- Amount of deposit will be reported to the IRS and member is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- This offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice. Ask for details.
- A $5.00 inactivity fee will be charged monthly for Savings and Checking only with combined balances of less than $100.00, no activity for 6 consecutive months, account holder is age 22 or older, and account holder is not a borrower on a loan.
- The account will be closed when it reaches $0.00 balance.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Everyday Checking: None
- Student Checking: None
- Business Checking: None
- Personal Savings: No monthly service charge for active accounts
- Business Savings: No monthly service charge for active accounts
- Interest Checking: $20.00 monthly fee. Maintain a $25,000 in combined daily deposit and/or loan balances.
- Fresh Start Checking: $8.00 without direct deposit or $5.00 with direct deposit.
Lastly, these are all the current American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions and offers. However, if you are looking to join this credit union, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time. Subsequently, if you are just searching for generous bonuses, there are definitely better offers out there.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated American Eagle Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.