Find all the latest Arvest Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, members can earn a $150 checking bonus and $50 referral bonus for opening a qualifying checking account.
Table of Contents
About Arvest Bank Promotions
The story of Arvest is one of commitment started by their founders, an intense dedication to focusing on the customer above all else. This philosophy has remained the same during our growth from a small bank to a network of community banks able to provide a complete range of financial services.
Please continue reading to learn more about Arvest Bank promotions.
Arvest Bank $150 Checking Bonus
Arvest Bank is offering new customers a chance to earn up to $150 bonus when they open a new checking account account and meet the qualifying requirements.
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Account Type: Arvest Free Blue™, Basic Blue™, myBlue®, Arvest Club or Preferred Club checking account
- Availability: AR, KS, MO, OK (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fees: $0-$18, waivable
- Early Account Termination Fee: Unknown
- Household Limit: None listed
- Arvest Bank $150 Checking Bonus PDF
(Offer expires October 14, 2022)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($250 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($325 bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- Arvest Bank is offering a bonus of up to $150 when you open a new checking account. You receive a bonus of $50 each month when the following requirements are met ($150/three month maximum. First six months only are eligible):
- Open a personal checking account with the required minimum deposit; AND
- Set up a qualifying direct deposit OR automatic payment OR recurring debit card transaction on your account; AND
- Make eight (8) purchases with your debit card
- The Get 150 bonus offer is for new Arvest checking customers only.
- All account applications are subject to approval.
- This offer is limited to one account per customer.
- Arvest associates are not eligible to participate.
- Account must be open a minimum of 30 calendar days to be eligible to receive a bonus.
- Bonus criteria must be met during a full month’s statement cycle to receive a bonus and must be completed within six statement cycles.
- Account must be open and must not have a negative balance to receive each bonus.
- The potential to earn a bonus will terminate upon the end of your sixth statement cycle.
- You are responsible for any federal, state or local taxes due on your bonus.
- If your account is closed, for any reason, during the bonus campaign timeframe, your eligibility to earn bonuses will end immediately upon account closure and any pending bonuses will be forfeited.
Arvest Bank $50 Referral Bonus (Up to $250)
When you refer a friend to Arvest Bank, you can each earn a $50 bonus. Both parties receive a bonus! Earn up to $250 by referring friends or family.
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: AR, KS, MO, OK
Here is an alternative link to the referral offer.
(Offer has no expiration date)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM ($300 Bonus), Fifth Third Preferred Checking ($250 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), and HSBC Bank Premier Checking ($500 Bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- Refer friends and family to open and use an Arvest personal Checking account.
- Once they meet the requirements, you both will earn a $50 Visa Reward Card.
- Must Have a direct deposit, OR automatic payment OR recurring debit card transaction on their account
- AND Make eight purchases with their Arvest debit card. Pending transactions that have not posted during the 60-day qualification period will not qualify.
- You can earn up to $250 per calendar year in qualified referrals.
- The program may be discontinued or changed at any time without notice.
- ReferLive authorizes future communications including emails regarding the program unless they “opt out” by making an election at ReferLive or within such email.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the Reward Card after completing all offer requirements.
- Rewards may be reported as income to the IRS. Consult your tax advisor for more details.
- Visa is a registered trademark of Visa, Inc. Visa is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
- Must be 18 years or older to qualify.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Free Blue Checking: None
- Basic Blue: $3 monthly fee
- myBlue: $6 monthly fee
- Arvest Club: $12 monthly fee
- Preferred Club: $18 monthly fee, waivable with one or more of the following: $20,000 in deposit, $20,000 in personal loans,$25,000 in loans and deposits, $100,000 in mortgage loans, $50,000 in brokerage assets, qualified managed trust
- Arvest Bright Solutions Banking: $5 monthly fee with eStatements option; or $7 monthly fee with paper statements option
- Personal Savings Accounts: None
- Cool Blue Savings: None
- Savings: $2 monthly fee, waivable with $100 minimum daily balance or $500 average daily balance
- Money Market: $10 monthly fee, waivable with minimum daily balance of $2,500
- Free Small Business Checking: None
- Small Business Checking: $10 monthly fee
- Small Business Club Checking: $15 monthly fee, waivable by maintaining a minimum balance
- Arvest Business Debit Card: None
Lastly, the current Arvest Bank promotion is fantastic if you are looking for an easy and simple bonus. Start referring today if you are already a member of this credit union! Simply refer members through email, Facebook, or Twitter. Additionally, feel free to leave your contact info below to take advantage of this promotion.
Also, if you have experience with Arvest Bank, leave a comment below with any additional information you may have.
Compare Arvest Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
*Check back at this page for updated Arvest Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.