Find the latest Aventa Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
Currently, Aventa Credit Union is offering a generous 3.04% APY 18 Month CD rate that you can take advantage of.
Table of Contents
About Aventa Credit Union
Aventa Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution. Established in 1957, Aventa was charted as Colorado Springs Public Utilities Credit Union to serve the employees of Colorado Springs Utilities.
|Eligibility: If you live or work in Alamosa County, Chaffee County, Custer County, El Paso County, Fremont County, Huerfano County, Pueblo County, Saguache County and Teller County, then you are eligible to join. Immediate relatives and household members of an existing Aventa member are also eligible to join as well. Be sure to visit their membership page for more ways too join this credit union.|
They offer a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Aventa Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, I recommend taking a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great offers.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
Aventa Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $500, you can invest in an Aventa Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. Additionally, if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: There is a penalty for early withdrawal.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*18 Month Ascent Certificate Special
Aventa Credit Union CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Insured by the NCUA up to $250,000
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as Aventa Credit Union offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 3.04% APY on 18- month term. All you need to do is to pick your CD term and watch your money grow!
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Aventa Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Aventa Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.