Find an updated list of Bank of Washington promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Typically, they have bonuses ranging from $30 to $60 when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Bank of Washington Promotions
Created in 1877, the Bank of Washington’s Original Stockholders are Frederick Hendrich, Leopold Wattenberg, Frederick W. Stumpe, John D. Hibbeler and John B. Busch. They sought out to make sure their community had a reliable financial institution to turn to. A century later and the bank still stands as a pillar for the community offering financial products to their customers.
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 081902198
- Customer Service: 636-239-9990
Bank of Washington $60 Kids Savings Bonus
Currently, the Bank of Washington is offering a $60 Kids Savings Bonus when you open a Statement Savings account and meet certain requirements.
- Account Type:Statement Savings account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer expires 12/31/2021)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account Package (up to $1500 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BMO Harris Smart Advantage ($300 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $60 Bonus
- To be eligible, your child must be part of the Kids Go Green Club. Grades 1st – 8th only.
- Earn $30. When your child fills their Bank of Washington green piggy bank, and brings it to one of the 6 branches to deposit into their Bank of Washington Statement Savings account, the Bank of Washington will match their piggy bank savings deposit up to $30.
- Earn $10. Encourage your child to donate their time, toy or talent to a nonprofit organization. Then, come with your child to the bank and either bring with you a receipt or a picture of them participating, and they will deposit an extra $10* into their account.
- Earn $10. When your child brings in their report card with one or more A’s or B’s (or equivalent) on it, they will deposit an extra $10* into their account.
- Earn $10. Simply show the bank the thank you card and we will deposit an extra $10 into their account.
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Direct Deposit
- Notary Service
- No monthly service fees.
- Earnings may be subject to IRS reporting.
- Offers expire 12.31.2021.
- **Report card must be presented within one month of the current quarter end.
- $10 for one report card, not per grade, one time only in 2021.
Make sure you check out Bank of Washington to learn more about the bonus promotion. This is an extremely easy offer to start your child off on! There are no monthly fees for you to worry about and you get to earn a little extra money at the same time!
Also, don’t forget to leave us a comment letting us know how it went for you! We would love to hear from you! If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.