For residents of Missouri, Bank of Washington is offering up to a $60 bonus for their kids’ savings account valid through December 31, 2019.
When your child fills their Bank of Washington green piggy bank, makes good grades, volunteers, write a card to a teacher and brings in the evidence to one of their branches, Bank of Washington will match their piggy bank savings deposit up to $60. This offer is valid for students in 1st to 8th grade. In addition, since Bank of Washington encourages members to be smart savers, help the environment, and give back to the community, they have many more ways for your child to receive a little bonus such offering a $10 bonus for proof of the child offering their time, toy or talent to a nonprofit organization.
It’s very interesting so check it out! Be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: Here’s three additional bonuses that your child can earn!
- If you have a Statement Savings Account in your baby’s name with a balance of at least $25, simply mention Kids Go Green Baby, and Bank of Washington will deposit $25 into your child’s account. See how to here!
- In addition, if your child colors the bank and brings it to any of the banks’ locations to see, Bank of Washington will deposit $10 into his/her Statement Savings Account. See how to here!
- Lastly, encourage your child to start saving! Once your child saves $20, bring it to the Bank of Washington to deposit into his/her Statement Savings Account and the bank will match the $20 deposit! See how to here!
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
Table of Contents
Bank of Washington $60 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Bank of Washington Statement Savings
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Bank of Washington Bonus
- Open a Bank of Washington Statement Savings account for your child in grade 1-8
- $30 – When your child fills their Bank of Washington green piggy bank, and brings it to one of our 6 branches to deposit into their Bank of Washington Statement Savings account, the Bank of Washington will match their piggy bank savings deposit up to $30! (One time only in 2019.)
- $10 – Go to the bank with your child and either bring with you a receipt or a picture of them participating in donating their time, toy or talent to a nonprofit organization, and Bank of Washington will deposit an extra $10 into their account! (One time only in 2019.)
- $10 – Save more by being a good student! When your child brings in their report card with one or more A’s or B’s (or equivalent) on it, they will deposit an extra $10 into their account! (One time only in 2019.)
- $10 – Make a thank you card for your favorite teacher! Teachers help shape the future of our community and provide inspiration beyond the classroom. Simply show a bank representative the thank you card and they will deposit an extra $10 into their account! (One time only in 2019.)
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- There are no monthly fees.
You can get matched up to $60 for your child when they open a Statement Savings account from Bank of Washington. As long as your child is in 1st to 8th grade, they are eligible for this offer. The savings account is great for kids and Bank of Washington really emphasizes giving back to the community and helping the environment. For example, have your child bring in their report card with one or more A’s or B’s on it, and they will deposit extra $ into their account.
It’s really nice so check it out! If you didn’t think this bonus was for you, be sure to check out our list of Bank Promotions. You’ll definitely find a bonus that best fits your needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account