Bank7 is offering residents of Texas a $500 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet the requirements listed below.
To get started, you must deposit at least $5,000 within 10 business days of account opening and maintain that balance for 90 days. Once you have completed that, you must set up to receive a direct deposit within 90 days of account opening. With the personal checking account, you can enjoy features such as Visa debit card, online banking and unlimited bill pay, mobile banking with mobile check deposit, and so much more!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: If you are also a business owner, you can earn an additional $500 bonus when you open a business checking account. For more information, be sure to check out our Bank7 Business Checking Review.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Bank7 $500 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Bank7 Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, within 90 days
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 90 days of account opening
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Bank7 $500 Bonus
- Open a new Bank7 online checking, which is subject to approval
- Deposit a total of $5,000 or more in new money into the new personal checking account within 10 business days of account opening
- Maintain at least a $5,000 daily balance for 90 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Bank7.
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 90 days of account opening
- After you have completed all the above personal checking requirements, they will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Online Checking: There are none as long as you don’t order paper statements.
Make sure you check out Bank7 to learn more about the $500 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $500 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. This bonus would greatly pair with their 2.05% APY Savings Account or 2.05% APY Money Market Account.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.