Find the latest Bankers Trust Company CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 7-months to 36-months with different tiers of APY Rates.
Table of Contents
About Bankers Trust Company
Bankers Trust Company is headquartered in Iowa but is also found in Arizona. It was established in 1917 and has grown to 27 locations. This is a bank with physical branches and is not available online. See the Bank Locator to see if you live near a branch.
Bankers Trust Company offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
*While Bankers Trust does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks, being an online bank does have some limitations. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||2.40% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||2.45% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||2.45% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||2.45% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||2.60% APY||Apply Now|
Bankers Trust Company CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make. However, Bankers Trust Company has higher rates for shorter terms.
With only a opening deposit of $1,000, you can invest in a Bankers Trust Company CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: There is a penalty for early withdrawal. For specifics, check with the bank.
|Term||Base APY||Bronze Tier||Silver Tier||Gold Tier||Platinum Tier||Minimum Deposit|
|7 – 10 Month||2.60%||2.62%||2.65%||2.67%||2.70%||$1,000|
- Interest compounded annually
- Interest may be disbursed monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, or at maturity by transfer to your Bankers Trust account or electronic transfer (ACH) to your account at another institution
- To open, $1,000 minimum deposit for CDs
- Bankers Trust Wellness Option allows early withdrawal without penalty* when you have a Bankers Trust primary checking account** and need to redeem CD early due to a medical emergency
- Automatic renewal option
- FDIC Insured
Bankers Trust Company has a tier system where you can earn a special rate that is greater than the base rate. If you open an account, your tier is based on which relationship package you pick at the time of account opening.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Bankers Trust Company. However, I’d recommend you compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest Bankers Trust Company CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. Some big value offers available for their Checking accounts, with some requiring hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|