Find an updated list of Bankwell promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Bankwell was founded in 2002 by Christopher Gruseke. They deliver an array of quality banking services and financial expertise with the care and attention you get only from local CT bankers who know you and the communities they serve.
We will review the current Bankwell promotions below.
Bankwell $50 Up to $200 Referral Bonuses
For residents of Connecticut, Bankwell is offering you an opportunity to earn $50 Up to $200 Referral Bonuses. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity while you can.
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CT (Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- For each $50 you receive, a friend or family member (not a current customer of Bankwell) must open a new myBankwell Checking, myBankwell Choice Checking or Choice Preferred Checking account AND complete the following within 90 days of account opening:
- Set up electronic direct deposit of a paycheck, pension or government benefit (like social security), AND
- Make at least five (5) debit card transactions that post to the new checking account within a monthly statement cycle
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- A referrer may only receive bonuses for up to four referrals per calendar year.
- The referrer may not refer themselves.
- A minimum of $25 is required to open a myBankwell Checking account.
- A minimum of $100 is required to open a myBankwell Choice or Choice Preferred Checking account.
- Offer effective 9/19/16.
- Offer not available to Bankwell employees or their families. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Smart Checking: None
- Smart Savings: None
- Business Checking: None
- Analyzed Checking: None listed
- Business Checking with Interest: Avoid the monthly maintenance fee and item processing fees of $0.15 for each check written and $0.12 for each check deposited on this account in one of two ways: Maintain an average checking account balance of $5,000 for the current statement period, OR Maintain an average balance for the previous month statement period of $15,000 in combined
- IOLTA Accounts: None
- Escrow Management Account: None listed
- Municipal Checking: No monthly fees for municipal accounts with a $10,000 average current balance
Bankwell is offering promotions like referral bonuses that you do not want to miss. Start earning extras with this amazing opportunity that is offered. The steps are easy and fast, so take advantage today.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
Compare Bankwell Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
Leave a Reply