For residents of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Beneficial Bank is offering you and your referee a $100 bonus. To qualify for the bonus, you must have them open a new consumer checking account and either set up a direct deposit of $500 or make 15 debit card purchases within the first 60 days of account opening. As long as the new account remains open and in good standing, you’ll each receive this generous bonus! Also, don’t forget that once you open any of the qualifying checking accounts you’ll have access to great features such as mobile banking, online banking, free bill pay, and much more. If you are interested in what Beneficial Bank has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Editor’s Note: Only one $100 bonus will be provided per referred customer regardless of the number of checking accounts opened.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Beneficial Bank $100 Referral Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Beneficial Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $100
- Referee Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Campus Checking, Interest Checking, Free Checking
- Availability: PA, NJ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $1-$50.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $0- $8.
- Additional Requirements: Not available to Beneficial Bank employees or immediate family members.
- Closing Account Fee: Account must remain open for 90 days for the referral rewards to be granted
How To Earn Beneficial Bank Bonus:
- Refer a co-worker to Beneficial Bank with the member referral coupon.
- Have your co-worker present the coupon when they open a Direct Deposit checking account.
- The referring member’s account must be open and in good standing in order to receive the bonus.
- The new member must open a new consumer checking account and complete the referral coupon.
- Within the first 60 days of account opening, you must either:
- Set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $500 OR
- Make a total of 15 debit card purchases
- The account must remain open for 90 days for the referral reward to be deposited.
- The bonus will be credited to both accounts within 90-120 days of account opening.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Beneficial Bank feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You and your buddy can receive a $100 bonus when you refer them to Beneficial Bank. If I were you I would open the Free Checking because there are no monthly fees that you need to worry about, plus you still qualify for the bonus. Remember to comment below and share your experience whether it’s hard pull or soft pull! We would love to hear back from you. And don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.