Find all the latest BOK Financial promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
At the moment, BOK Financial is promoting a $250 bonus when you open a qualifying savings account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About BOK Financial Promotions
Currently, there are seven banking divisions under BOKF’s umbrella and they are: Bank of Albuquerque, Bank of Arizona, Bank of Arkansas, Mobank, Bank of Oklahoma, Bank of Texas, and Colorado State Bank and Trust. However, If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: AR, AZ, CO, MO, NM, TX
- Routing Number:
- Bank of Arkansas – 082901392
- Bank of Arizona – 122105498
- Colorado State Bank & Trust – 102000607
- Mobank – 101015101
- Bank of Albuquerque – 107006606
- Bank of Texas – 111014325
- Customer Service: (844) 517-3308
Additionally, you can earn up to $250 using a savings account with BOK Financial and earn 5.00% APY after which is one of the best in the nation, but you may want to compare it to our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
Next, I’ll review their $250 promotions below.
BOK Financial $250 Checking Bonus
BOK Financial will match your account balance in your Savings Account up to a $250 bonus when you meet all the requirements.
- Bank of Arizona $250 Savings
- Mobank $250 Savings
- Bank of Arkansas $250 Savings
- Bank of Texas $250 Savings
This promotion is available online and in-branch, which ever is more convenient for you.
- Account Type: Checking and Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Direct Deposit Options: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $0 – $15; See Below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn $250 Checking Bonus
- Visit the nearest branch or go online and open a new checking account with debit card.
- Use your Debit Card or pay a bill with Online BillPay and you automatically put something into your savings with Quicksave. Tell them how much you want to save with each Debit Card and Online BillPay transaction — $0.25 or $0.50 and they’ll link your checking account to a savings or money market account.
- Each night, they will take the number of Debit Card and Online BillPay transactions, multiply the total by your QuickSaveSMamount, $0.50 or $0.25, and then transfer that amount to your savings or money market account in one transfer.
- Upon completion, you should receive a savings bonus of up to $250 at the end of the year.
- Automatic savings generation.
- Free ATMS
- Electronic Statements
- Free Debit Card
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Free Checking: No monthly service fee.
- Free Student Checking: No monthly service fee.
- Premier Checking: The $25 monthly service fee is waived if you maintain a total balance of $25,000 across all your BOK Financial accounts (checking, savings, CDs, FDIC-insured IRAs).
- Select Checking: The $15 monthly service fee is waived if you maintain a total balance of $15,000 across all your BOK Financial accounts (checking, savings, CDs, FDIC-insured IRAs).
- Eligible transactions made on a non-business day will be combined with eligible transactions made on the following business day. The term “business day” means every day except Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays.
- The QuickSave transfer will not be processed on any day that sufficient funds are not available or if the QuickSave transfer would result in an overdraft. In such a case, the QuickSave transfer will not be processed at a later date.
- You may change your QuickSave transfer amount at any time by telephone or by visiting any branch location.
BOK Financial is currently offering you a $250 bonus when you meet all the requirements. However, you earn your bonus over time by using your debit card and using bill payments. Still, you can earn up to 5.00% APY after the first year which is an insane opportunity.
Additionally, your feedback is valuable to make our site better. If you have experience banking with any of the BOK Financial Affiliates please leave us a comment below letting us know how it went.
*Finally, check back at this page for updated BOK Financial promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.