Find all the latest BOK Financial promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
At the moment, BOK Financial is promoting a $250 bonus when you open a qualifying savings account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About BOK Financial Promotions
Currently, there are seven banking divisions under BOKF’s umbrella and they are: Bank of Albuquerque, Bank of Arizona, Bank of Arkansas, Mobank, Bank of Oklahoma, Bank of Texas, and Colorado State Bank and Trust.
Next, I’ll review their $250 promotions below.
BOK Financial $250 Checking Bonus
BOK Financial will match your account balance in your Savings Account up to a $250 bonus when you meet all the requirements.
- What you’ll get: $250 bonus
- Account Type: Checking and Savings Account
- Availability: AR, AZ, CO, MO, NM, TX (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($350 Bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($600 bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), HSBC Bank Premier Checking ($500 Bonus), Chase Private Client ($2,000 Bonus), and Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Visit the nearest branch or go online and open a new checking account with debit card.
- Use your Debit Card or pay a bill with Online BillPay and you automatically put something into your savings with Quicksave. Tell them how much you want to save with each Debit Card and Online BillPay transaction — $0.25 or $0.50 and they’ll link your checking account to a savings or money market account.
- Each night, they will take the number of Debit Card and Online BillPay transactions, multiply the total by your QuickSaveSMamount, $0.50 or $0.25, and then transfer that amount to your savings or money market account in one transfer.
- Eligible transactions made on a non-business day will be combined with eligible transactions made on the following business day. The term “business day” means every day except Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays.
- The QuickSave transfer will not be processed on any day that sufficient funds are not available or if the QuickSave transfer would result in an overdraft.
- You may change your QuickSave transfer amount at any time by telephone or by visiting any branch location.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Free Checking: None
- Opportunity Banking: $5 monthly fee
- Select Checking: $15 monthly fee, waived when you maintain $10K average combined monthly balances in any combination of the following personal accounts: checking, money markets, savings, CDs, IRAs, installment loans, and lines of credit. Your mortgage balances with us are excluded from the combined balance calculation OR maintain a mortgage from us with auto-debit.
- Premier Checking: $25 monthly fee, by maintaining $25,000 or more in linked bank deposit accounts (checking, savings, CDs, FDIC-insured IRAs) or $50,000 or more in any combination of qualifying linked banking, brokerage (available through BOK Financial Advisors – excluding 529s and managed trusts) and 10% credit balances (mortgage, HELOC, PLOC, auto loan & personal loan – excludes small business loans).
- Free Student Checking: None
- Personal Savings: $5 monthly fee, waived if monthly electronic transfers of at least $10 from your BOK Financial personal checking account or maintain monthly average collected balance of $250
- Personal Money Market: $7.95 monthly fee, waived when you maintain monthly average collected balance of $1,000
- Premier Money Market: $15 monthly fee, waived when you maintain monthly average collected balance of $10,000
- Youth Savings: None
- Business Advantage Checking: $20 monthly fee, waived by maintaining a $10,000 average monthly collected balance in your Business Advantage account, or maintain a $25,000 average monthly collected balance in combined balances within your Business Advantage account and your other deposit accounts (Money Market, Savings or CD balances). The other deposit accounts may be in the business name and also include your personal accounts. Business and personal accounts linked to your Business Advantage account to qualify as combined balances may only be used once. For example, your CD can only be linked to only one account to offset the monthly maintenance fee, or maintain a $50,000 average monthly collected balance in combined balances with your Business Advantage account, other deposit accounts (as noted above) and business and/or personal loans or advanced line of credit balances.
- Business Interest Checking: $15 monthly fee, waived by maintaining an average monthly collected balance of $10,000 in the account.
- Free Small Business Checking: None
BOK Financial is currently offering you a $250 bonus when you meet all the requirements. However, you earn your bonus over time by using your debit card and using bill payments. Still, you can earn up to 5.00% APY after the first year which is an insane opportunity.
Additionally, your feedback is valuable to make our site better. If you have experience banking with any of the BOK Financial Affiliates please leave us a comment below letting us know how it went.
Additionally, you can earn up to $250 using a savings account with BOK Financial and earn 5.00% APY after which is one of the best in the nation, but you may want to compare it to our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
*Compare BOK Financial Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
*Finally, check back at this page for updated BOK Financial promotions, bonuses and offers.