If you’re a resident of Illinois, Bridgeview Bank is offering a $50 bonus to employees of employers that bank with Bridgeview when they open a new Bridgeview Bank @ Work Checking Account with direct deposit of $250 or more per month. Employers can now increase employee participation in company direct deposit program, provide complimentary review of employee benefits, add additional employee benefits, and much more! The employees of the employer can benefit from the Bank @ Work program with free online banking, bill pay, eStatements, and so much more when they open a new checking account. Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are participating branches located in Illinois. Must be an employee of an employer that banks at Bridgeview Bank.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Bridgeview Bank $50 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Bridgeview Bank’s Bank at Work Program Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $250+
- Monthly Fee: $5 monthly fee
- Additional Requirements: Must be an employee of an employer that banks at Bridgeview Bank
- Closing Account Fee: Account must remain open for 180 days or early closure fee of $25.00 may be assessed.
How To Earn Bridgeview Bank $50 Bonus:
- To qualify for this offer, you must be an employee of an employer that banks at Bridgeview Bank.
- Visit Bridgeview Bank‘s website or local branch and open a new Checking Account with direct deposit set up of $250 or more per month.
- Make a minimum opening balance of $100.00 into your new [email protected] Checking Account and receive $50 bonus.
- Keep in mind that the account must remain open for 180 days or early closure fee of $25.00 may be assessed.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- No maintenance fee if $25.00 auto sweep is established from [email protected] Checking Account, otherwise a $5.00 fee will be imposed every statement cycle if the daily balance in the Savings Account falls below $300.00 any day of the statement cycle.
If you are currently employed by an employer whom banks with Bridgeview Bank, here is your chance at an additional employee benefit! This is a fairly easy bonus to receive especially with the low direct deposit requirement! Keep in mind you must keep the account open for at least 180 days to avoid the closure fee! Find more details on Bridgeview Bank by calling or visiting their website! Are you interested in this offer? If so, sign up today! Let us know in the comment section below how this went for you! Find more bank bonuses from our complete list!
The IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 15X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 2X points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.