Available nationwide except for the states of AR, GA, NV, and OK, Brightpeak Financial is saying hello to savings and goodbye to freak-outs. Be prepared for whatever life throws at you with an emergency savings account, plus, you can earn up to a $100 bonus! To earn this bonus all you have to do is deposit at least $50 per month. Then you’ll need to maintain a specific balance amount for a period of time in order to earn your bonus. Also, not only will you qualify, but you’ll have access to great features such as online banking, bill pay, and much more. So if you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: You must be Christian in order to qualify for this promotion. If you are ineligible, check out our complete listing of Best Savings Promotions here on HMB.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Brightpeak Financial $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Brightpeak Financial Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Emergency Savings
- Availability: Nationwide except AR, GA, NV, and OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: $20 closing fee
Earn Brightpeak Financial $100 Bonus:
- Open an Emergency Savings Share Account with a $1 minimum opening deposit from Brightpeak Financial.
- To receive bonuses you’re required to deposit at least $50 per month.
- Have a balance of at least $150 in the savings account when it has been opened for three months to receive $10.
- Have a balance of at least $300 in the savings account when it has been opened for six months, to receive $15.
- Have a balance of at least $600 in the savings account when it has been opened for twelve months, to receive $25.
- Have a balance of at least $1,200 in the savings account when it has been opened for twenty four months, to receive $50.
If a participant fails to meet any of the requirements at any time that Brightpeak may be calculating reward eligibility, the participant won’t be eligible to receive the reward payment at that time. However, they will remain enrolled in the program and will have the opportunity to receive future rewards if all of the requirements are met for the each of the subsequent rewards.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Emergency Savings: There are no monthly fees.
If you are looking for a great savings account, check out this offer from Brightpeak Financial. The purpose of this program is to help Brightpeak members meet their savings goals and build financial strength. Plus there are no monthly fees for you to worry about which is always great. Also, if you have any previous experiences with this bank then go ahead and leave us a comment. We would love to hear back from you. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.