Byline Bank is offering residents of of Illinois and Wisconsin up to a $450 bonus for opening a Personal Checking Account and Personal Savings Account by December 31, 2019 and meeting the requirements.
To get started, you must open a qualifying checking and savings account by December 31, 2019. Finally, you will earn cash bonuses for registering for eStatements, setting up a direct deposit, using your debit card, and funding and maintaining account balances.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in a business account, you may earn an additional $1,200 bonus! For more information, be sure to check out our Byline Bank Checking Bonus Review.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Byline Bank $450 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Byline Bank Checking Savings Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking and Savings Account
- Availability: IL, WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $15; See Below
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Byline Bank $450 Bonus
- Open a Personal Checking and Personal Savings Account at Byline Bank by December 31, 2019.
- Next, you will earn a $25 bonus for signing up for eStatements.
- Each statement cycle you use your debit card at least 10 times you will earn a $25 bonus, up to $75.
- Within 30 days, you will earn a $75 bonus for setting up a direct deposit of at least $1,000 and maintaining it for three statements.
- Every month your average Checking Account balance is at or above $2,500 you will earn a $50 bonus, up to $150.
- Finally, you will earn $25 each month your Savings Account also has an average account balance of $2,500 or more, up to $125.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Freedom Checking: There are no monthly service fees for this account.
High Interest Checking: $15 monthly service fee is waived if you maintain an account balance of $2,500.
Prime Life Checking: There may be monthly service fees for this account.
Statement Savings Account: There is a $3 monthly service fee if you don’t meet account balance requirements. The balance requirements weren’t listed online, so speak to a CSR for more information.
Make sure you check out Byline Bank to learn more about the bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.