Available for residents of New Jersey, Camden Police Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to open a Share Savings account at Camden Police Federal Credit Union. To get started, all you have to do is tell all your friends and family about this bonus. After that, they must open a new savings account with a $10 membership fee, and the $25 bonus will be deposited into your account. With an account from Camden Police Federal Credit Union, you can enjoy features such as great rates, and many more! If you enjoy all the great services Camden Police Federal Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: Membership includes Camden County Police Department (including civilian workers) and Woodlynne Police Department (including civilian workers). Family member includes Spouse, Children, Grandchildren, Parents and Grandparents.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Camden Police Federal Credit Union $25 Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Share Savings Account
- Availability: NJ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $10 Membership Fee
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
Earn Camden Police Federal Credit Union Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Camden Police Federal Credit Union
- Have your friend open a Share Savings account.
- As long as the Participant’s savings account is in good standing, bonuses will be distributed directly to your account
- The new member must open a Share Savings account
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Camden Police Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Camden Police Federal Credit Union. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. Remember, you must be eligible with the credit in order to receive this bonus. You can have peace of mind knowing that your account is insured by the NCUA. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.