Available to those living in Wisconsin, Capital Credit Union is offering 3.25% APY on their ChaChing Checking account on balances up to $25,000. There are no monthly fees and no minimum balance requirement, so you can enjoy a high APY rate without having to worry about any consequences! All you have to do is access online banking at least once, make 1 direct deposit post & clear, and have 12 debit card purchases of at least $5 post & clear. The account offers many great features such as no minimum balance requirements, no minimum opening deposits, and many more! If you are interested in joining, make sure to visit your nearest branch to open an account today!
Eligibility: If you live or work in Brown, Calumet, Door, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, or Winnebago counties in Wisconsin you may be eligible to join! Make sure to check out their Membership Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possible ways to join!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB819 by 09/09/2019 along with high interest rate of 2.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 09/23/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Capital Credit Union Checking Account Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Account Type: ChaChing Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 3.25% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $400
- Monthly Fee: $10 waived with the monthly requirements
- Additional Requirements: See below.
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Capital CU Checking Account Features:
- No minimum balance requirement
- No minimum opening deposit
- ATM fees reimbursements up to $25
- Online banking, bill pay, eStatements, mobile banking
How To Earn 3.25% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Capital Credit Union and open a ChaChing Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Access online banking.
- Receive e-statements.
- 1 direct deposit of at least $400 post and clear.
- 12 debit card transactions of at least $5 post and clear.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000.00||3.25%|
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Discover will match all the Cashback you’ve earned automatically through 1/31/2020 if you apply for your first Cashback Debit account using offer code CHMB719 by 7/31/19
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Overall, Capital Credit Union is offering a good opportunity for those living in certain areas of Wisconsin. If your account contains up to $25,000, you’ll earn 3.25% APY with no minimum balance requirement, no minimum opening deposit, and no monthly fees! This is a great offer, as there are little to no consequences for applying for this account. All you have to do is open your account and use your account, and you can start earning the high APY rate! Feel free to drop us a line and share your experience with this credit union by commenting below. Also, if you have any information whether this is a hard or soft pull, please let us know. If you’re interested in other Reward Checking Accounts, you can view our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts for other great options.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
With the Blue Business CashTM Card from American Express, you'll earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).