For residents of New York, Carver Federal Savings Bank is offering a $50 bonus when you open a qualifying consumer or business checking account by October 10, 2017. To earn the $50 bonus, you must activate your new debit card and use your debit card to make qualified purchases. Then the bonus will be credited to your checking account in the statement cycle following the promotional period. Don’t forget that you’ll also have access to online banking, the mobile app, and much more once you open an account with Carver Federal Savings Bank. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: Carver Federal Savings Bank’s employees are not eligible to participate in this offer.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Carver Federal Savings Bank $50 Bonus:
- Sign up today
- Carver Federal Savings Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Access Checking, Smart Checking, Growth Checking, Access Business, Smart Business
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 10/10/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25- $250.
- Credit Card Funding: No.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: $10- $25, see below on how to avoid the fees.
- Additional Requirements: This offer is available to new and existing Carver customers that currently do not have a Carver Checking account.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
Earn Carver Federal Savings $50 Bonus:
- Open a qualifying consumer or business checking account from Carver Federal Savings Bank with a $25- $250 opening deposit depending on which account you choose to open.
- Activate your new debit card and use your debit card to make qualified purchases.
- Keep in mind that you’ll need to make 45 qualified purchases during the 90-day promotional period.
- Qualified purchases need to post to your account within the 90-day promotional period and no later than October 10, 2017.
- The bonus will be credited to your checking account in the statement cycle following the promotional period.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Access Checking: The $10 monthly service fee is waived with an average monthly balance of $500 or having $500 in total direct deposits per month.
- Smart Checking: The $15 monthly service fee is waived with an average monthly balance of $750, having $750 in total direct deposits per month, or by making 10 Debit/ATM card purchases per month.
- Growth Checking: The $25 monthly service fee is waived with an average monthly balance of $1,500 or having $1,500 in total direct deposits per month.
- Access Business: The $10 unavoidable.
- Smart Business: The $25 fee (1st month waived) can be waived if you have an average monthly balance of $1,500.
Make sure you check out Carver Federal Savings Bank to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. To earn the bonus all you have to do is complete the requirements listed above and then it’s all yours! So feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.