If you find yourself jetting across the country or the world often, then check out the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard®! For a limited amount of time, you can even earn 75,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after spending $7,500 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. In addition to this great bonus, cardholders can earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases. You’ll also get an automatic Admirals Club membership, which gives you and your immediate family (or up to 2 traveling companions) access to over 50 Admiral Club worldwide locations. These spacious lounges offer complimentary drinks and snacks, free Wi-Fi, free printing services, and much more. All of these features and more come with an annual fee of $450. If you’re interested in a great travel card, then be sure to read onward!
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.
Table of Contents
Citi/AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard:
- Earn 75,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after spending $7,500 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- $450 Annual Fee
Executive World Elite Mastercard Benefits:
- Free Global Entry or TSA PreCheck- Receive a statement credit, up to $100 every 5 years, as reimbursement for your application fee for Global Entry or The TSA PreCheck.
- Admirals Club Membership- You and your immediate family (or up to 2 traveling companions) will have access to over 50 Admiral Club worldwide locations. These spacious lounges offer complimentary drinks and snacks, free Wi-Fi, free printing services, and much more
- Enhanced Airport Experience- Enjoy an enhanced experience the moment you arrive at the airport with priority check-in, airport screening (where available) and early boarding when flying on domestic American Airlines.
- First Checked Bag Free- Get your first checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 travel companions. You and up to eight additional people in your reservation can each save up to $50 on round-trip travel.
- 25% Savings on In-flight Purchases- You’ll receive 25% savings when you use your card for in-flight purchases of food, drinks and headset purchases– on both American Airlines and US Airways flights.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® offers many benefits and features with high rewards on travel spending along with a 75,000 AAdvantage bonus miles promotion! For a $450 annual fee you will have access to great features like no foreign transaction fee, one free checked bag, Admirals Club membership, and much more. Apply online now and you will get a response within minutes. Find more great cards from our full list of Credit Card Promotions.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!