For residents of New Hampshire and Vermont, Claremont Savings Bank is offering up to a 2.00% APY with their Kasasa Cash Account on balances up to $10,000. After you open the account, all you have to do is have 12 Debit Card Transactions, have E-Statements, and acess On-Line Banking 1 time per month. With this checking account, you may enjoy the features such as free online banking, mobile banking and much more! If you’re interested, be sure to sign up for a Kasasa Cash account with Claremont Savings Bank today!
Editor’s Note: Remember that if you exceed the amount of $10,000 you will not receive the APY Rate of 2.00%, but you will earn a 0.40% APY.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Claremont Savings Bank Checking Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash
- Interest Rate: 2.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: NH, VT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Claremont Savings Bank Checking Features:
- Free checking that pays high interest
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Instant issue Mastercard debit/ATM card
- Online and Mobile Banking
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service fees
- FDIC Insured
- $25 minimum deposit to open
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate:
- Sign up at Claremont Savings Bank and open a Kasasa Cash account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have 12 Debit Card Transactions
- Have E-Statements
- Access On-Line Banking 1 time per month
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000.00||2.00%|
|$10,000.01+||2.00% – 0.55%|
With the Discover Cashback Debit Account:
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Claremont Savings Bank is offering a decent reward on their checking account. It’s not the highest, but it is a good rate if you have the money to fund the account. Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. Your feedback makes our site even better and we love hearing back from you. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).