Learn more about Columbia Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, they are offering a $200 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Columbia Bank Promotions
Columbia Bank is a New Jersey-based bank that serves a wide range of customers, including consumers, entrepreneurs, corporations, developers, and local government entities. The bank offers personal and business banking products and services, as well as wealth management services and guidance. However, if you still want to save big, you can see all these nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
While Columbia Bank does have competitive CD and Savings rates for a traditional bank, it is still hard to beat online banks. Therefore you may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
I’ll review the offers below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Columbia Bank $200 Checking Bonus
Columbia Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account
- Account Type: Advantage Plus Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $0.01
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes can be waived
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(Does Not Expire)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
How To Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- You will receive a one-time new account of $150 cash credit to your Advantage Plus Checking Account after we have verified qualifying direct deposit transactions that total at least $1,000 posted to your Advantage Plus Checking Account within 60 days after the date you opened the new account.
- The $150 will be credited to your account within 60 days after we have determined that you satisfied this requirement.
- Only one new account $150 credit will be made in total for qualifying direct deposit activity to this account within the first 60 days of account opening.
- You will receive a one-time new account $50 cash credit to your Advantage Plus Checking account after we have verified that 10 qualifying POS debit card transactions within 60 days of the new account opening.
- Online Banking/Mobile Banking
- Fraud Protection
- No ATM Fees Nationwide
- Mobile Wallet
- Free Visa Debit Card
- $9 Monthly Fee
- Can Waive:
- $500 Minimum Balance
- Consumers under the age of 23 are not subject to daily minimum balance requirement
- Can Waive:
- You are permitted to receive only one of each of these bonuses irrespective of the number or type of checking accounts you open
- To receive any of the aforementioned bonuses, the account must still be open at the time we are ready to credit the funds and at all times the account was in good standing
- The cash bonuses will be reported as an interest to the IRS on form 1099-INT
- Total $200 per person
If you live in New Jersey, hurry and snag this awesome $200 Bonus from Columbia Bank. The offer is great if you are looking to earn extra cash in addition to a high-rate checking account. However, I can only recommend this promotion if it triggers a safe pull and since there is not a lot of information I recommend you check with your local CSR.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about any additional information we may have missed and whether or not this event triggers a soft pull. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated Columbia Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.