Find the latest Commonwealth Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, they are offering a $250 bonus with a new Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Commonwealth Credit Union
Commonwealth Credit Union is headquartered in Frankfort, and was established in 1951. It is the 3rd largest credit union in the state as well as the 233rd largest credit union in the nation. Currently, they have grown to 306 employees and 111,154 members at 17 locations, and have an A+ health rating.
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 283978441
- Customer Service: 502-564-4775
|Eligibility: Membership in Commonwealth Credit Union is open to those who live, work, volunteer, worship, or attend school in in the Kentucky counties of Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Bullitt, Clark, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Henry, Jefferson, Jessamine, Lincoln, Madison, Mercer, Nicholas, Oldham, Powell, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble, or Woodford. See current membership details|
Though the Commonwealth Credit Union can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, they do not provide very competitive Savings and CD rates. Take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
I’ll review the Commonwealth Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
Commonwealth Credit Union $250 Checking Bonus
Commonwealth Credit Union is offering a $250 bonus when you open a checking account and meet the requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Household Limit: None listed
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account Package (up to $1500 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BMO Harris Smart Advantage ($300 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
- Open a new Checking Account
- Every time you use your debit card, your transactions will be rounded up to the next whole dollar and transferred into your Savings Account.
- 100% match of the round up transfer amount will be paid at the end of the first 90 days. 5% of round up transfer amount, maximum of $250, will be paid annually on the first business day after your anniversary of account opening.
- Visa Checkout When you enroll in Visa Checkout, you no longer have to type in your debit card number and shipping address every time you make a payment with your tablet, smartphone, or computer. And with multiple layers of security, Visa Checkout provides the peace of mind you need.
- Account-To-Account Transfers: It will be easier to transfer funds between your Commonwealth Credit Union accounts and those at other banks or credit unions with the Account -to-Account service. Just click the “Set Up New Accounts” button, provide information about your outside accounts, and start transferring funds.
- Over 389,000 Surcharge Free ATMs Nationwide: Access to cash when you need it – thanks to partnerships with the Allpoint, Alliance One, and CULIANCE, and CO-OP Networks.
- Exclusive Discounts: As a Commonwealth Credit Union member, you enjoy valuable discounts on various products and services through the Love My Credit Union Rewards program.
- Round UP Checking: There are no monthly fees
- CommonWEALTH Checking: There are no monthly fees
- 20/20 Checking: $10 monthly fee
- Rates may change after the account is opened.
- Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
- Online Banking and eStatement are required.
- You can choose to have funds transferred from your savings account or additional checking account to cover amounts more than your available balance.
Lastly, make sure you check out Commonwealth Credit Union to learn more about the $250 bonus promotion. Take advantage of this offer before it expires!
Additionally, feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
*Check back in to find an updated list of Commonwealth Credit Union bonuses.