Find the latest Commonwealth Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, they are offering a $250 bonus with a new Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Commonwealth Credit Union
Commonwealth Credit Union is headquartered in Frankfort, and was established in 1951. It is the 3rd largest credit union in the state as well as the 233rd largest credit union in the nation. Currently, they have grown to 306 employees and 111,154 members at 17 locations, and have an A+ health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in Commonwealth Credit Union is open to those who live, work, volunteer, worship, or attend school in in the Kentucky counties of Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Bullitt, Clark, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Henry, Jefferson, Jessamine, Lincoln, Madison, Mercer, Nicholas, Oldham, Powell, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble, or Woodford. See current membership details|
I’ll review the Commonwealth Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
Commonwealth Credit Union $250 Checking Bonus
Commonwealth Credit Union is offering a $250 bonus when you open a checking account and meet the requirements.
- What you’ll get: $250 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a new Checking Account
- Every time you use your debit card, your transactions will be rounded up to the next whole dollar and transferred into your Savings Account.
- 100% match of the round up transfer amount will be paid at the end of the first 90 days. 5% of round up transfer amount, maximum of $250, will be paid annually on the first business day after your anniversary of account opening.
- Rates may change after the account is opened.
- Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
- Online Banking and eStatement are required.
- You can choose to have funds transferred from your savings account or additional checking account to cover amounts more than your available balance.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Round UP Checking: None listed
- commonWEALTH Checking: None
- 20/20 Checking: $10 monthly fee
- Small Business Account: None
- Commonwealth Business Account: $15 monthly fee waived with average daily balance of $5,000
- Community Business Account: None
Lastly, make sure you check out Commonwealth Credit Union to learn more about the $250 bonus promotion. Take advantage of this offer before it expires!
Additionally, feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
Though the Commonwealth Credit Union can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, they do not provide very competitive Savings and CD rates. Take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
Compare Commonwealth Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
*Check back in to find an updated list of Commonwealth Credit Union bonuses.