Commonwealth Credit Union is offering residents of Kentucky a $25 bonus when you refer a friend to open a Checking Account and meet the requirements listed below. This offer expires April 30, 2019.
To get started, you must register to become a Commonwealth Credit Union member. Commonwealth Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution owned by their members and prides themselves in taking care of their community. No minimum opening deposit is required at the time your referral opens their checking account. $5 will then be deposited into their savings account and $25 bonus will be deposited into your savings account!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this referral as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Commonwealth Credit Union is available to residents of Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Bullitt, Clark, Estill, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Henry, Jefferson, Jessamine, Lincoln, Madison, Mercer, Nicholas, Oldham, Powell, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble, and Woodford counties of Kentucky. If you or someone you’re related to lives, works, worships, attends school, or volunteers in any of the counties in our service area, then good news! You’re eligible for membership! If someone you’re related to is a Commonwealth CU member, you’re also eligible. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank referral. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank referral and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Commonwealth Credit Union $25 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Commomwealth Credit Union Referral PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/19
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: No opening deposit!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown,
- Monthly Fee: No service fee!
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown, Speak to CSR
How To Earn Commonwealth Credit Union $25 Bonus
- Refer a friend to open an account by filling out referral form.
- Have them register to become a Commonwealth Credit Union member.
- Make sure they bring the form in when they come to open a checking account.
- After you have completed all the above personal checking requirements Commonwealth Credit Union will deposit the $5 into their savings account and deposit your $25 bonus into your savings account.
- As long as you maintain a savings account with a minimum balance of $5, you are a member for life and entitled to all the services Commonwealth Credit Union offers.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Checking Account: There are no monthly fees when you open a Commonwealth Checking Account!
Make sure you check out Commonwealth Credit Union to learn more about the $25 referral bonus. Commonwealth Credit Union has a 0.10% APY on your savings, this lets you earn extra money when you use the checking account. Commonwealth Credit Union deposits $5 at the time your referral opens their checking account. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.