Earn $25 when you refer a friend who opens a new checking account with Community First Credit Union.
In order to earn the bonus, refer a friend and complete the following requirements:
- Must have a Bonus Debit or Advantage Checking Account to qualify
- Complete and submit the short referral form
- Your friend will receive an email invitation to set up their membership and open a checking account
- After their new accounts are open, you will both receive $25!
Community First Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Household Limit: 5 annually
- Closing Account Fee: $10 if closed within six months
(No Expiration Date Listed)
- Must have a Bonus Debit or Advantage Checking account to receive the incentive.
- Receive $25 for every friend you refer that opens a Bonus Debit or Advantage checking account (limited to 5 referrals annually).
- Credit provided when your friend opens a checking account and mentions you as the referrer.
- Credit and other restrictions apply.
- Consult a tax advisor for tax consequences.
- Referred friend can receive $25 upon account opening for opening a checking account and enrolling in the Save My Change Program.
- New members must open a share account with a minimum $5 initial deposit (share account is required for membership).
- A $25 minimum deposit is required to open a new Community First checking account.
- With an Advantage Checking account you can earn 1.5% APY on the first $500 in balances, for doing at least 10 debit card transactions and enrolling in eStatements.
At Community First Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.