Corporate America Family Credit Union is there to lend a hand with the financial expertise you need. By working with this credit union, you’ll soon be saving a lot more money with their special membership discounts! There are 21 locations in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia. However, members can access CAFCU’s services on the road through their online banking options. In addition to Corporate America Family Credit Union’s online services, they are part of the Shared Branching Network, which gives you access to 5,300 other credit unions to perform the transactions or use services you need, wherever you are!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Corporate America FCU Membership:
- Visit your nearest Corporate America Family Credit Union
- Check out their eligibility requirements:
- Residing or working within a 25-mile radius of a CAFCU branch.
- Employees, retirees, family members, or members of one of the following groups.
- A family member of a current CAFCU member, whether a spouse, parent, child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, aunt, uncle, cousin, niece, nephew, in-law, step-child or domestic partner.
- $5 donation to The Hope Group.
- To apply for membership, you will need the following info to fill out the online application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer
Reasons To Join Corporate America FCU:
All Corporate America FCU’s checking accounts come with a wide array of free services including free visa card, free overdraft protection loan advances, free bill pay, and more. Also with their Rewards Advantage Checking, you can participate in their uChoose Rewards program! They have an amazing transferring of credit service with no balance transfer fees, no annual fees, and no minimum finance charges. Corporate America Family CU also provides loan services for auto, home, member, and many more options. Corporate America Family CU also provides a reward system called Love My Credit Union Rewards! With this point system, you are able to save a lot on daily services! Your funds will be secure and they will all be accessible for withdrawal at a Corporate America Family Credit Union branch or ATM. Your funds are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
Corporate America Family Credit Union is a great credit union to be a part of. Their point system and rewards for their members is was really makes this credit union unlike the rest. They want to reward you for working with them! If you have more membership eligibility questions that were unsolved, feel free to contact an CAFCU employee! If this credit union did no suit you, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.
|CommunityWide Federal Credit Union||0.70%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|LaFayette Federal Credit Union||0.70%||$500||---||7-Month Fixed Certificate||Review|
|Limelight Bank||0.45%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Veridian Credit Union||0.40%||$100k||---||7-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|La Capitol Federal Credit Union||0.35%||$2,500||---||6-Month Share Certificate||Review|
|Pen Air Federal Credit Union||0.30%||$500||---||6-Month CD||Review|