Here you can find the most recent Credit Union of America promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Right now, educators can receive a $300 bonus when you open a new checking account with direct deposit.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Table of Contents
About Credit Union of America Promotions
Headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, Credit Union of America was officially chartered on March 6, 1935 as the “Wichita City Teachers Credit Union.” In 1974 their name officially changed to Credit Union of America to reflect a membership that is now open to members across the country.
|Eligibility: Membership in Credit Union of America is open to anyone in the state of Kansas through membership in the American Consumer Council; or employees and retirees in the field of education within the Kansas state of Education. See full list here.|
Credit Union of America $300 Checking Bonus
Educators can receive a $300 bonus when you open a checking account with direct deposit of $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: Kansas, must also work in education
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystem: Unknown. Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: 1
(Expires November 30, 2020)
You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® ($150 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn $300 Checking Bonus
Only for Educators in Kansas.
- Earn $100 Amazon gift card: Open a new Core Account
- Earn $200: Deposited into your new checking account 30 days after your direct deposit hits.
- Free transfers between financial institutions
- Full access to CUA mobile banking
- Free, unlimited bill pay
- No minimum balance
- Same-day debit cards
- Unlimited check writing
- No ATM fees from CUA
- CUA Perks debit card rewards
- Interest-bearing with a minimum average balance of $1,000
- There are no monthly fees
- Limited time offer valid for CUA members working in the field of education in Kansas.
- One offer per household, minimum $500 direct deposit within 90 days of account opening required.
- Incentives subject to taxation, offer subject to change.
If you are eligible, I recommend checking out this promotion while it lasts. This bonus amount is more generous than others and the requirements are rather simple to complete. Additionally, there are no monthly fees with this account.
*Check back at this page for updated Credit Union of America promotions, bonuses and offers.