Here you can find the most recent Credit Union of America promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Right now, educators can receive a $200 bonus when you open a new checking account with direct deposit.
Table of Contents
About Credit Union of America Promotions
Headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, Credit Union of America was officially chartered on March 6, 1935 as the “Wichita City Teachers Credit Union.” In 1974 their name officially changed to Credit Union of America to reflect a membership that is now open to members across the country.
|Eligibility: Membership in Credit Union of America is open to anyone in the state of Kansas through membership in the American Consumer Council; or employees and retirees in the field of education within the Kansas state of Education. See full list here.|
- Availability: KS (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystem: Unknown. Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
*Compare Credit Union of AmericaPromotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
Credit Union of America $200 Checking Bonus
Credit Union of America is offering Educators and Healthcare can receive a $200 bonus when you open a checking account with direct deposit of $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: Kansas, must also work in education or healthcare
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), U.S. Bank Checking ($300 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Receive $200 deposited into your first CUA Core checking account 30 days after your first direct deposit.
- $200 checking incentive offer is valid for CUA members working in the field of education.
- One checking incentive per household, minimum $500 direct deposit within 90 days of account opening.
- Offer subject to change at any time and incentive subject to taxation or penalty with early closure.
- Annual Percentage Yields (APY) stated as of 07.01.21 and may change after account is opened.
- Balances earn APYs as follows: $1,000-$4,999.99 = 0.05%; $5,000-$9,999.99 = 0.10%; $10,000+ = 0.15%.
- Average Daily Balance of $1,000.00 must be maintained to earn dividends.
- Dividends paid monthly.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Free Core Checking: None
If you are eligible, I recommend checking out this promotion while it lasts. This bonus amount is more generous than others and the requirements are rather simple to complete. Additionally, there are no monthly fees with this account.
*Check back at this page for updated Credit Union of America promotions, bonuses and offers.