Here you can find the most recent Credit Union of America promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Right now, educators can receive a $200 bonus when you open a new checking account with direct deposit.
Table of Contents
About Credit Union of America Promotions
Headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, Credit Union of America was officially chartered on March 6, 1935 as the “Wichita City Teachers Credit Union.” In 1974 their name officially changed to Credit Union of America to reflect a membership that is now open to members across the country.
|Eligibility: Membership in Credit Union of America is open to anyone in the state of Kansas through membership in the American Consumer Council; or employees and retirees in the field of education within the Kansas state of Education. See full list here.|
- Availability: KS (Branch Locator)
- Routing Number: 301180056
- Customer Service: 800.256.8049
Credit Union of America $200 Checking Bonus
Credit Union of America is offering Educators and Healthcare can receive a $200 bonus when you open a checking account with direct deposit of $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: Kansas, must also work in education or healthcare
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystem: Unknown. Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: Limit 1 per household
(Expires July 31, 2021)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- Only for Educators in Kansas.
- Open a checking account.
- $200 deposited into your new checking account 30 days after your direct deposit hits.
- There’s also a separate link above for Healthcare workers above.
- Free transfers between financial institutions
- Full access to CUA mobile banking
- Free, unlimited bill pay
- No minimum balance
- Same-day debit cards
- Unlimited check writing
- No ATM fees from CUA
- CUA Perks debit card rewards
- Interest-bearing with a minimum average balance of $1,000
- There are no monthly fees
- Limited time offer for CUA members working in the field of education or belonging to a healthcare SEG.
- One offer per household, minimum $500 direct deposit within 90 days of account opening required.
- Incentives subject to taxation, offer subject to change.
If you are eligible, I recommend checking out this promotion while it lasts. This bonus amount is more generous than others and the requirements are rather simple to complete. Additionally, there are no monthly fees with this account.
*Check back at this page for updated Credit Union of America promotions, bonuses and offers.