Dewitt Bank is offering residents of Iowa a $25 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet the requirements.
To get started, a minimum opening deposit of $25 is required for every checking account at Dewitt Bank. Finally, you can earn up to $25 for every check book and debit card from your old bank that you give to Dewitt Bank!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Dewitt Bank $25 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Dewitt Bank Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: See below
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: One
- Closing Account Fee: $25
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Dewitt Bank $25 Bonus
- Open a qualifying checking account at Dewitt Bank.
- A minimum opening deposit of $25 is required for every account.
- Finally, you can earn up to $25 when you give Dewitt Bank your old check books and debit cards.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking Account: Signing up for estatements waives your monthly service fee!
- Incentive Checking: There are no monthly service fees for this account.
- High Interest Checking: There is $8 monthly service fee is your account balance drops below $1,500.
- Interest Checking: No monthly service fees for this account.
- 50+ Checking: There will be no monthly service fees for this account either.
Make sure you check out Dewitt Bank to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $25 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.