Check out Dow Chemical Employees’ Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, you can take advantage of a $100 checking bonus when you open a new account.
Table of Contents
About Dow Chemical Employees’ Credit Union Promotions
Headquartered in Midland, Dow Chemical Employees’ Credit Union is the 9th largest credit union in the state of Michigan and the 194th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1937 and had grown to 149 employees and 75,476 members at 1 location.
|Eligibility: Membership in Dow Chemical Employees Credit Union is open to anyone who joins the Midland Center for the Arts, Alden B. Dow Museum. Current and retired employees of the Dow Chemical Company, the Dow Corning Corporation, and their affiliates are also eligible. Membership is also open to individual owners of stock in the Dow Chemical Company and employees of more than 60 Select Employer Groups. See current membership details|
I’ll review the current Dow Chemical Employees’ Credit Union Promotions below.
Dow Chemical Employees’ Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(Does Not Expire)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), U.S. Bank Easy Checking ($400 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($375 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($300 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- If you’re a new member joining DCECU, you can choose either the 2% cash refund refinance offer OR a $100 Welcome Bonus – whichever is most beneficial to you.
- Membership eligibility required.
- For the $100 Welcome Bonus, you must: 1) be at least 18 years of age; and 2) NOT be an existing member of DCECU or a former member who closed his/her membership within the past 6 months.
- Welcome Bonuses are considered interest income and are reported annually on IRS forms 1099-INT or 1042-S (for nonresident aliens).
- Recipients are responsible for all tax consequences (if any).
- DCECU will award the $100 Welcome Bonus to accounts within 30 days of account opening.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Checking Account: No monthly fees listed
Make sure you check out Dow Chemical Employees’ Credit Union to learn more about the bonus promotion. This promotion is fairly straight forward in terms of requirements.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about any additional information we may have missed. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Compare Dow Chemical Employees’ Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!.*
*Check back at this page for updated Dow Chemical Employees’ Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.