Find an updated list of DuTrac Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus for a new checking account.
Table of Contents
About DuTrac Community Credit Union Promotions
DuTrac Community Credit Union is headquartered in Dubuque and is the 6th largest credit union in the state of Iowa. It was established in 1946 and has grown to 47,280 members at 13 locations. If you aren’t a resident in the area, take a look at our list of bank bonuses that are found nationwide for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Membership in DuTrac Community Credit Union is open to individuals who live or work in 16 northeast Iowa counties, four northwest Illinois counties, and one southwest Wisconsin county. Family members of current Credit Union members are also eligible to join. See current membership details|
CDs and Savings Accounts are another great way to earn and save money. However, this credit union doesn’t offer the best rates. Click the links to see the full list of the best Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Wise Business Banking $100 Bonus|
|WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
DuTrac Community Credit Union $100 Bonus
DuTrac Community Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
- Account Type: EcoPlus Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Yes, if closed within 60 days
(Offer has no expiration date)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- To be eligible for DuTrac’s EcoPlus Account, you must subscribe to e-Statements and have a recurring direct deposit with DuTrac.
- Up to $100 for your ACH payments
- Earn $10 for each automatic payment you set up within the first 90 days of opening your EcoPlus Account, i.e. – gas, electric, water, phone, cable, etc.
- ATM surcharges rebated ($10 per statement cycle, member initiated, 60-day limit from the time of the charge.)
- Free debit card with unlimited transactions (PIN based and signature based)
- Low balance E-lerts (Get notified when your checking balance is low)
- Free online Bill Pay
- Overdraft Protection
- Free early fraud detection (A system that actively monitors your DuTrac credit card / debit card.)
- Electronic promotion and rate alerts
- One free annual credit report (To help save you money and protect your financial future.)
- No monthly service fees
- Terms and conditions may apply.
- Automatic payment bonus will be deposited into members account 90 days after account opening.
- No minimum balance and no minimum deposit is required to open the EcoPlus Account.
- EcoPlus Account requires members to establish a share savings account, enroll in e-Statements and have a recurring direct deposit.
I would check with CSR to find out if this offer triggers a hard or soft pull before signing up. If you are looking to switch to this Credit Union here is the offer for you. In my opinion, there are definitely better offers out there with easier requirements.
Feel free to comment below if you have experience with this credit union! We value your feedback and we will continue to keep you guys updated on all the deals nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated DuTrac Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|