Find an updated list of DuTrac Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus for a new checking account.
About DuTrac Community Credit Union Promotions
DuTrac Community Credit Union is headquartered in Dubuque and is the 6th largest credit union in the state of Iowa. It was established in 1946 and has grown to 47,280 members at 13 locations.
|Eligibility: Membership in DuTrac Community Credit Union is open to individuals who live or work in 16 northeast Iowa counties, four northwest Illinois counties, and one southwest Wisconsin county. Family members of current Credit Union members are also eligible to join. See current membership details|
DuTrac Community Credit Union $100 Bonus
DuTrac Community Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: EcoPlus Account
- Availability: IA, IL (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: None listed
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money ($300 bonus), Bank of America ($100 bonus offer), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- To be eligible for DuTrac’s EcoPlus Account, you must subscribe to e-Statements and have a recurring direct deposit with DuTrac.
- Up to $100 for your ACH payments
- Earn $10 for each automatic payment you set up within the first 90 days of opening your EcoPlus Account, i.e. – gas, electric, water, phone, cable, etc.
- Terms and conditions may apply.
- Automatic payment bonus will be deposited into members account 90 days after account opening.
- No minimum balance and no minimum deposit is required to open the EcoPlus Account.
- EcoPlus Account requires members to establish a share savings account, enroll in e-Statements and have a recurring direct deposit.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- EcoPlus Checking: None
- Relationship Checking: None
- Value Plus Checking: None
- High Yield Checking: None
- Performance Money Market: None
- Business Member Checking: None
- Business Relationship Checking: None
I would check with CSR to find out if this offer triggers a hard or soft pull before signing up. If you are looking to switch to this Credit Union here is the offer for you. In my opinion, there are definitely better offers out there with easier requirements.
Feel free to comment below if you have experience with this credit union! We value your feedback and we will continue to keep you guys updated on all the deals nationwide.
CDs and Savings Accounts are another great way to earn and save money. However, this credit union doesn’t offer the best rates. Click the links to see the full list of the best Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
*Compare DuTrac Community Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
*Check back at this page for updated DuTrac Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
Leave a Reply