For residents of Missouri, Electro Savings Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you tell a friend, co- worker, or family member about Electro Savings and they mention your name when they open a qualifying checking account or loan. Also, you referee will earn a $75 Visa Gift Card, which makes this a win-win situation for both parties!
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $700 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Premier checking account, up to $60 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – that’s up to $700. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Electro Savings Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $75 Visa Gift Card
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Electro Savings CU Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, visit a Electro Savings CU Branch and open up a new checking account with them.
- Spread the word of Electro Savings CU to your friends, co-workers, and family.
- Have your friends, co-workers, or family members mention your name when opening a new qualifying checking account or loan.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive a $25 Bonus and your referee will receive a $75 Visa Gift Card Bonus.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near an Electro Savings Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a current member of Electro Savings Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all can benefit together. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Electro Savings Credit Union to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must spread the wrod of Electro Savings Credit Union to your friends, family, or co-workers. Your referee must mention your name upon opening a qualifying checking account or loan. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive your $25 bonus and your referee will receive a $75 Visa Gift Card Bonus! This is a win-win situation for both parties, so get started today! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!