Here you will find Elgin State Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Currently, they have a $300 checking bonus when you meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Elgin State Bank Promotions
Elgin State Bank is part of the 150+ affiliated Wintrust Community Bank. They were established in 1994 and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, they have around 30 locations in Illinois. However, if you’re not an Illinois resident or are interested in different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the Elgin State Bank Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Elgin State Bank $300 Checking Bonus
Elgin State Bank is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: White Sox or Cubs Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees with this account.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires December 31, 2020)
Editor’s Note: You can also take advantage of a separate White Sox Checking for a $300 bonus.
How to the $300 Checking Bonus
- Open a new White Sox/Cubs Checking account
- Have monthly occurring direct deposits totaling $500.00 each month made to your new account for 2 consecutive calendar months after the calendar month your new account was opened
- Enroll in online banking and active e-statements within the Qualification Period.
- White Sox Checking Account: There are no monthly fees with this account.
- Cubs Checking Account: There are no monthly fees with this account.
- This White Sox/Cubs Checking account bonus offer is valid for new accounts opened April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020.
- This account bonus offer is not available to existing or closed checking account customers of Wintrust Financial Corporation (‘WTFC’) and its subsidiaries or its active employees.
- Limit 1 bonus payment per customer, regardless of the number of accounts opened.
- If you qualify for this White Sox Checking account bonus offer, you are ineligible to receive this White Sox Checking account bonus offer from any other WTFC location.
- The $300.00 bonus payment is subject to IRS 1099-INT reporting and may be considered income for tax purposes for the tax year in which the bonus was paid.
Lastly, the bonuses at Elgin State Bank offer a wide variety of account features to help you in any situation. Furthermore, the bonuses are great because they have a soft pull, so this won’t affect your credit score. Additionally, they also offer mobile banking so your money is available at any time with the click of a button.
Lastly, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Elgin State Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.