For residents of Pennsylvania, Embassy Bank is offering $50 bonus when you open qualifying Free Checking for Life account.
To earn $50 bonus, simply open a Free Checking for Life account with an opening deposit of $1,000. That’s all it takes! With the Free Checking for Life account, you can enjoy features such as mobile, telephone and internet banking, free paper and/or electronic statements, and so much more.
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! Be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: The Free Checking for Life account is free to open, however, an opening deposit of $1,000 is required to be eligible for the bonus.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Embassy Bank $50 Bonus Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Embassy Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking for Life
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: One per customer
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn Embassy Bank $50 Bonus:
- Open a Free Checking for Life account from Embassy Bank with an opening deposit of $1,000.
- The bonus will be credited to the new account within 5 business days of the account opening.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Free Checking for Life: No monthly fees
Make sure you check out Embassy Bank to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Be sure to take advantage of this offer if you are looking for a great and easy checking account. if you decide not to go for the bonus, this is still a great and free account to open and manage your money. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. This bank bonus doesn’t require direct deposit, but if it doesn’t quite fix your needs be sure to visit our list of bank Bonuses with No Direct Deposit. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.