For residents of Illinois, Evanston Community Bank & Trust is offering a $300 bonus when you open a Total Access checking account with minimum opening deposit of $100 good through December 31, 2018. To earn the $300 bonus, you must enroll in online banking, sign up for eStatements, and set up to receive a direct deposit of at least $500 within 2 months of account opening.
With the Total Access checking account, you can enjoy features such as free ATMs nationwide, online and mobile banking, and so much more! If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! If you are interested, be sure to check out other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Katie for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $700 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Premier checking account, up to $60 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – that’s up to $700. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Evanston Community Bank & Trust $300 Bonus Info:
- There is no direct link, check the flyer for details
- Evanston Community Bank & Trust Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Total Access Checking
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500 within 2 months of account opening
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: Enroll in eStatements
- Household Limit: 1 per customer
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
Earn Evanston Community Bank & Trust $300 Bonus:
- Open a Total Access checking account from Evanston Community Bank & Trust with a $100 minimum deposit by December 31, 2018 at their Evanston Branch
- Set up direct deposit of $500 or more such as payroll, pension or government benefit like Social Security to be received within 2 months
- Enroll in eStatements and sign up for online banking
- The $300 Bonus will be deposited within 30 business days of completing requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Total Access Checking: There are no monthly service fees
Make sure you check out Evanston Community Bank & Trust to learn more about the $300 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $300 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.