Find an updated list of First Bank Virginia promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About First Bank Virginia Promotions
Established in 1907, First Bank Virginia has been offering banking services for over 100 years and has grown to 14 locations across the state of Virginia. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: VA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 051402589
- Customer Service: 800-313-2730
I’ll review the First Bank Virginia Promotions below.
First Bank Virginia $100 Bonus
First Bank Virginia promotions is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Anywhere Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $250+
- Monthly Fee: $7, see below on how to avoid the fee.
- Additional Requirements: You must apply online.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer has no expiration date)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open an Anywhere Checking Account online from First Bank Virginia promotions
- $100 will be deposited in your new Anywhere Checking account once the account has been open for 30 days and is in good standing.
- Nationwide ATM Fee Refunds! (Up to $15 per statement cycle)
- Up to 1% Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposits
- Digital Wallet
- Free e-Statements
- Easy P2P Transfers
- Anywhere Checking: Avoid the $7 fee when you complete one of the following:
- Have a $500 average monthly balance
- Have a Direct deposit of $1,000 or more
- $100 offer available to new Anywhere Checking account customers
- Subject to approval.
- Limit one per household.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- The $100 will be reported on Form 1099-INT for tax purposes.
- First Bank will rebate ATM fees charged by other nationwide banks up to $15 per statement cycle. No First Bank ATM fees are charged at any ATM nationwide.
- To earn 1% cash back customer must exceed monthly minimum of $600 in qualified non-PIN debit card purchases each month to start earning.
Although the $100 bonus at First Bank Virginia sounds simple, there isn’t much detail on account requirements such as a minimum balance or other monthly requirements. If you are interested, be sure and call to find out more. Additionally, the bonus amount is nothing to be too impressed about. There are definitely better offers out there so I encourage you to check out our other reviews here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated First Bank Virginia promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.