First Flight Federal Credit Union‘s membership is a benefit that you can offer to your employees or the members of your organization at no cost to you! With First Flight membership, your employees or members will have access to a full suite of financial products and services with competitive rates and excellent service. They also provide educational materials to help your employees or members and their families make sound financial decisions. They have 8 locations in North Carolina. However, members can access First Flight FCU’s services on the road through their online banking options. In addition to First Flight Federal Credit Union’s online services, they are part of the Shared Branching Network, which gives you access to 5,300 other credit unions to perform the transactions or use services you need, wherever you are!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
First Flight FCU Membership:
- Visit your nearest First Flight Federal Credit Union
- Check out their eligibility requirements:
- You are a member of the military or a government employee (current or retired)
- You live, work, or worship in one of the following communities: Lenoir County, Pitt County, New Bern Community, or Havelock Community.
- You have electric service through Carteret-Craven EMC
- Your employer or organization has a corporate relationship with First Flight.
- You may also join one of the following associations with a small donation of $5-$10 to qualify for First Flight membership
- To apply for membership, you will need the following info to fill out the online application form:
- Valid Driver’s License/State ID/Passport
- Valid United States Social Security Number/Email/DoB
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer
Reasons To Join First Flight FCU:
First Flight Federal Credit Union exists to provide their members with more services than other credit unions. More access, more financial options, more savings, and more personalized service than their competitors. With the extra convenience of over 50,000 surcharge-free ATMs, Shared Branching, Mobile Banking, e-Deposit, Online Applications, First Flight FCU makes it easy to do your banking. But the distinction they are most proud of has to be their member-centered focus on providing quality service to their members. As a complimentary benefit of your credit union membership, you will receive $1,000 no-cost AD&D coverage as well as other rewards such as discounts from: Sprint, Dell, DirecTV, Biltmore Estates, Durham Performing Arts Center, Duke Energy Center, and SNAP Fitness. Your funds will be secure and they will all be accessible for withdrawal at a branch or ATM. Your funds are also insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration.
First Flight Federal Credit Union members benefit from competitively low interest rates, dividends, 24/7 account access through the eBranch or a mobile device. Most importantly First Flight membership represents a share in credit union ownership. At FFFCU, they are able to provide passion and service to ensure their customers are satisfied. They are driven by the mindset to be the credit union that provides the best service and features to customers. If you have more membership eligibility questions, feel free to contact a First Flight FCU employee! If this credit union did no suit you, be sure to check out our full list of Credit Unions Anyone Can Join. Don’t forget to share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.
|Veridian Credit Union||0.85%||$100k||---||7-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|CommunityWide Federal Credit Union||0.70%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|LaFayette Federal Credit Union||0.70%||$500||---||7-Month Fixed Certificate||Review|
|Limelight Bank||0.45%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|La Capitol Federal Credit Union||0.35%||$2,500||---||6-Month Share Certificate||Review|
|Pen Air Federal Credit Union||0.30%||$500||---||6-Month CD||Review|