Find the latest First Florida Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Some of the best First Florida Credit Union CD Rates include rates like their 2.29% APY 13-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About First Florida Credit Union
Established in 1950, First Florida Credit Union is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. They have over 50,000 members and 16 locations throughout Florida. To be eligible, you must meet the membership requirements below.
|Eligibility: Membership in First Florida Credit Union is open to those who live or work in Baker, Bradford, Broward, Clay, Columbia, Duval, Flagler, Franklin, Gadsden, Hillsborough, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Miami-Dade, Nassau, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Saint Johns, Seminole, Taylor, Union, Volusia, or Wakulla Counties in Florida. Membership is also open to employees of the State of Florida, CSX Transportation, Florida State University, and other area Select Employer Groups. See current membership details
First Florida Credit Union offers a wide range of products including CD options. You are bound to find a term that works for you. However, be sure to compare them with the nation’s best rates using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates. Most likely, you will find an even better offer.
*While First Florida Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
First Florida Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With a $1,000 minimum deposit, you can invest in a First Florida Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. However, for the special 13-month rate you will need a $50,000 minimum. Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: Amount not specified
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Firs Florida Credit Union CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
Take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $1,000. With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from First Florida Credit Union. However, there are definitely better offers out there. To get started, compare these rates to our list of best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest First Florida Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.